Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Kate receives a surprising visit from Rolf

Gabi lies to Rafe

Sarah makes a decision about her future

Julie has a final request from Doug

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Sure. Kristen will buy/steal Sarah's baby to pawn off as a child created with Brady. And, of course, stupid Brady never thought to use condoms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate receives a surprising visit from Rolf. [Is he promising to bring her back to life if University Hospital can't save her?]

Sarah makes a decision about her future. [Could it be romance with Xander, who now looks good compared to cheating Rexy and fickle Eric?]

Kristen informs Brady she’s pregnant with his child. [Oh barf. How low can the writers sink?]

Jordan is accused of trying to kill Ciara again. [Could Jordan be headed back to Bayview, meaning Ben can see Baby Ridgeway at last?]

Stefan and Gabi have a romantic night. [Sorry, but these two together just don't add up to romance -- never did, never will.]

Lani is shaken when she realizes what she’s done. [Is it that she's been impersonating a police officer?]

Last edited:
Kristen informs Brady she’s pregnant with his child. [Oh barf. How low can the writers sink?]

Oh DrBakerFan! Don't ask that! They just might sink even lower!

Jordan is accused of trying to kill Ciara again. [Could Jordan be headed back to Bayview, meaning Ben can see Baby Ridgeway at last?]

Oh my! I still am thinking Victor has something to do with this. He's put family in harm's way many times in the past just to get his way.

Lani is shaken when she realizes what she’s done. [Is it that she's been impersonating a police officer?]

Well DrBakerFan, I guess I shouldn't have been drinking my coffee when I read this one. I really hate coffe nose lol

I am so darn tired of this long drawn out "will she, won't she?" this applies to dear wonderful Kate, I hope she can survive, between Viv and Dr. Rolf's visits. I especially liked it when "bad girl" Kate was with Roman, kind of like Nicole and Eric are now. Yes, I know the writers think they thought of a "new" storyline spin--NOT.

If the writers (and I use the term loosely) MUST let Julie die, why not have Doug go "in his sleep" shortly thereafter. I cannot see him without Julie. I'm so old I remember them at the very beginning! Real love, on and off the screen.

The same ol' tired re-write about Kristen and stupid Sarah's embryo. I noticed she just found out she's expecting and already wearing flowing clothes, at least in today's show. Give me a break! Actually give us all a break from Sarah. Maybe she and Xander can just jet off to the Greek Isles for ages and ages.

Sorry for the rant, but Lordy, I am so very very tired of this same old storyline.

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. this is entirely too ridiculous. From SOD.........Sarah has been put out, Kristen waiting to have Rolf steal the fetus and implant it in her........but he stops, cannot do it........because she is ALREADY pregnant!

Yep, past 60, undoubtedly past her "change of life", and actually pregnant! If I have not mentioned it before, I really do not care for sci-fi.

That’s true KathyLu. Marlena became pregnant by Roman when they were being held prisoner by Tony (André) in that Castle after the Melaswen island story in 2004 or 2005. The actress was in her late 50’s at the time and her take on it was that Marlena was “timeless”. Unfortunately, Marlena fell down the stairs in her penthouse and lost the baby. And that also marked the beginning of her amnesia storyline and the introduction of Dr. Alex North. That was a very frustrating story!!!

I want to know who put fertility drugs in the Salem water that everyone gets pregnant as soon as they have s-e-x.
That's it. Salem water has always had magical properties. Why couldn't it cause instant pregnancy when it also magically (and almost instantly) removes scars, regrows body parts, SORASes children, and keeps adults the same age for decades?

Back