Stefano's interest in Abby

cryin4days

Reaction score
I need to know! What is in that file Stefano has on Abby? What could he possibly want from her? Is it related to Jack? Does it have something to do with EJ? Without a doubt, this is the tidbit I'm most anxious to have revealed.

With these writers it could be:

-Stefano has more of Maggie's eggs that he's fertilized with his dead son's (EJ) sperm and he's going to have them implanted into Abby (Daniel needs a sibling and Maggie needs another egg baby so they'll have more screen time, plus Stefano wants another little EJ to mold). Plus this methodology will surely work out better than a redux of EJ's arrival in Salem - sending his one remaining son to impregnate a Horton-Deveraux instead of a Brady

-he wants the combined blood of Austin Reed and the infant Abigail to save the life of his and Kate's adult child who has leukemia (because Kate needs more children that she never knew about and Stefano needs another one to rebuild the DiMera dynasty)

-she is the spitting image of one of his former flames who lives in Ireland and who recently contacted him to tell him Jennifer Horton's daughter had died while they were in Ireland years ago and Jennifer had stolen their daughter; since Stefano is smarter than most Salemites, he intends to do a DNA test before claiming her and telling Chad he can no longer see her (never mind that Chad's already seen all of her) (plus he needs a replacement for Kristen - all of his children are interchangeable with other ones)

-his cigar smoking and drinking have caused more organ damage and he figures a female brain might be a good idea to help him see how stupid it is to continue these bad habits (plus it's time for another transplant)

They were telling on the show a few years ago, that EJ was not Stefano's, but I do not think they let the news out of the bag of tricks at that time, as to the true depositor of the debacle, but there was quite a story about that at one time, and then due to the change of writers at that time, all the crimes they had committed at the time was flushed down the toilet, and just as it arrived, the news of NO they were wrong, now EJ had been one of the many Stefano children. Hopefully though the different crimes he had committed was still on the books, so they can still grab him.

Alice Horton's "secret letter" in the safe deposit box told Stefano that EJ was not his son. I don't recall it explaining how she knew this, etc. I believe Stefano told Lexie and maybe EJ, but it kind of went away and was never mentioned...like many things that many of us outside of Salem would consider important :rolleyes:

Ian MacAllister. He was convinced he was a DiMera, that his mother had an affair with Stefano's father or something like that. It was all his imagination, he had not a single shred of proof, or anything, just convinced himself he was right. Not unusual in Salem....(see Eve, Jen, JJ, Daniel, Serena, Xander, etc. etc. etc. The list just goes on and on.

My first and only real concrete thought was the possibility of an embryo from the tryst with EJ. The only thing really making me think otherwise is the fact that the Brady/Theresa/Kristen baby debacle just ended and it seems way, way too soon for this same type of story.

Knowing the writers that created this story, they probably had no idea what was in that envelope, but would make up the story as it went along, and it would probably change in different directions before it would be revealed and fizzle out to be nothing as all of their big stories had.

Hopefully, the new writers will pick it up and use it hopefully to bring Jack back somehow.

Agree. I have enjoyed Stefano the villain, some of his outlandish schemes against Salemites, but am more than tired of the grumpy old man. Yes, he has not been in Salem, but still is there in ways. He has his moles reporting back, gives orders, gets people kidnapped, refuses to accept that a DiMera did great harm to anyone, only that someone did harm to a DiMera. So what if they were defending themselves. That does not matter, according to Stefano.Heck, he even is able to sneak in and out of town, and avoid being arrested, and now...he is going to be rid of those tax evasion charges.
LOL, as with all his money, he could have paid it all off long ago. Dumb plot.

So, I guess Stefano will soon be back in Salem, his Abby envelope in hand, ready to do whatever the dirty deeds he plans next. zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If EJ wouldn't have been such a piece of garbage it would have been sad to see him constantly controlled. With Chad it is sad to see Stefano butting in and trying to take control. While Chad has been influenced some by Stefano, it's only been for a short time and Chad is far from giving in to being Stefano's "little soldier". Chad is much more a man than EJ ever was.

I just think it is past time for Days to develop another villain. Even a couple. Clyde is one, but he is "disguised". No home, lives in a hotel room, runs around in the jeans & plaid shirts, a really fake "good ol' boy". Xander might have been one, but....heck, same thing only in a suit, with a different accent.

Back