Steve

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I truly think I will be sick......if this is true!...O.K. it has been verified that Steve Johnson is leaving the show, that the character is to be arrested for espionage. And how, we all ask?
Well, if this is the case, turns out that bionic eye of Steve's is controlled by a computer, and whatever he sees is being monitored by that computer, and who knows, where is the world it goes. Any ISA files, police files, any info whatsoever. Thus, it is going to perhaps not so friendly countries.......and thus......Steve is considered a bad guy.
And then, what about Kayla, who arranged all that without his knowledge?

Oh. My. Gosh. You've got to be kidding me.
Barring the insanity of this storyline already, how in the world would any of that be Steve's fault? Yes the eye is in his head, but he has no earthly idea about any transmissions from the thing (I seriously can't believe I'm typing this right now). Also, how is the entire hospital not being investigated if this is where they are going? And don't even get me started on Stefan owning the company and the shareholders or whomever is responsible for setting it up and putting a stupid self-destruct button on Stefan's phone.
Seriously, what is even happening. :wine:

I truly think I will be sick......if this is true!...O.K. it has been verified that Steve Johnson is leaving the show, that the character is to be arrested for espionage. And how, we all ask?
Well, if this is the case, turns out that bionic eye of Steve's is controlled by a computer, and whatever he sees is being monitored by that computer, and who knows, where is the world it goes. Any ISA files, police files, any info whatsoever. Thus, it is going to perhaps not so friendly countries.......and thus......Steve is considered a bad guy.
And then, what about Kayla, who arranged all that without his knowledge?
This is beyond ridiculous. This is another situation where lawyer Ted is badly needed to stop the insanity. To charge Steve with anything, the authorities need to show that he acted with an intent to do so. An unknown tracking device located in a DiMera eye just doesn't cut it. (Hopefully, Ted could get Steve a formal apology and significant money damages.)

Maybe Joey and Steve can share a cell. At least they'll be reunited. :sick::sarcasm:

I read it on Twitter.......not verified as far as I am concerned. But I understand that although the actor had agreed to the terms the show offered, by that time, the scripts had already hastily been written, and.......we do not even see him leave! Kayla doesn't find out he has been arrested and is gone until the following week, a Tuesday. I have noticed Steve has really very little to do this current week.
He has hardly had any time with the new eye, so I want to know just when the heck was he looking at confidential files? He was blind for weeks on end.....egads!

Back