Summer video preview

I don't know if this happens at the party or when, but "Nicole" slaps Sami, who slaps her back......Would love a knockdown catfight.....in which Sami snags the Nicole mask, which reveals .........TaDa!!!!!!

Honestly, my favorite thing about this preview is that it is upbeat and happy. Not filled with doom and gloom. That and the slaps.

Least favorite is Carrie and Rafe. Gross!

The Xander/Brady is hilarious. I'm actually excited to see Sarah and Xander explored. I always feel bad for Xander. All his bad behavior stems from the rejection and poor treatment by Victor. Based on his scene with Maggie a few days ago, I think she will be the key to his redemption and his "in" with Sarah.

All in all this preview looks really good.

One wedding for sure is Will & Sonny....

No clue as to the others..........maybe Rafe & Hope's divorce is granted, but they both change their minds now that she is no longer commish??

Doubt very much it would be Ben & Ciara, only couple really "together".....so....there are 3 couples getting hitched. Hmmmm.

I don't know if this happens at the party or when, but "Nicole" slaps Sami, who slaps her back......Would love a knockdown catfight.....in which Sami snags the Nicole mask, which reveals .........TaDa!!!!!!

When I saw the video slap, that's just what went through my mind--please let the mask be torn off!

As for couples, I'm hoping for Rex and Chloe.

Looking back at the video, it looks like Sonny and Will get married in the hospital. Definitely Gabi and Stefan as we see from the spoilers. Not sure about the other two. Lani and Eli would be my third guess. I would hope the final one would be Jack and Jennifer.

I wonder if Chloe and Rex leave together since both actors are leaving. I would enjoy that. It would probably *bleep* Mimi off:rotfl:.

I'm also wondering if Carrie/Rafe is a dream or maybe a newly created flashback. I'm sorry to say but I still think Rafe and Hope are the end game. I wish I were wrong.

Definitely think Gabi/Stefan is the wedding or maybe Will/Sonny. Whichever one doesn't get married will be one of the engagements. I think people will be more accepting of Ben once the truth about Claire comes out so I think Ben/Ciara will be one of the engagements. Too much to hope for Belle/Shawn being one of them since they never remarried? I think Chloe/Rex too since they're both leaving.

Per JS post, looks like that is Tony and not Andre since he's at the party.

Not really much info from the preview but glad to see Shawn, Belle, Sami, Carrie, and Lucas. Wish we could trade all 5 for Eve, Sarah, and Haley. Also, why are Haley and JJ at Caroline Brady's memorial???

Back