SPOILER !! Surprise return today

Jason47

Reaction score
Surprise return of Shawn Christian (Daniel) today.

14955797_813491358793140_4249648052381313460_n.jpg

Shawn Christian (Daniel) returned earlier this year and taped some newly-created flashback scenes for the Chloe storyline. He'll be appearing again.

1........2.......3.....my gosh.....this is absolutely not good news. I really am containing my disgust right now for what I am already thinking what is about to happen.

Not that the actor Shawn Christian (Daniel) isn't great he's awesome. But Chloe flashbacks doesn't sound good at all! I've been opposed to the whole "miracle" Daniel baby since day 1.

For me and all the times I say I wish Days of Our Lives could surprise their viewers and not spoil a return, I think they a good job with keeping this a secret and something that was unexpected regardless if it was a made up flashback. I am not nearly as bothered by Daniel and his "status" on the show as much as he bugs others board (for me it's Julie, JJ, mostly) so I have to be pleased that the show pulled this off without anyone knowing.

Jason was the part of the flashback with Parker newly created as well, or was that from August 4, 2015?

All of Daniel's stuff was new yesterday. Christian Ganiere didn't join the cast as Parker until after Daniel had died in January, so yesterday was their first scene together as father and son. The Kruntchev twins were playing Parker at the time of Daniel's death.

I haven't watched Thurs and Fri yet but I'm not surprised by this at all. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

I also agree with Muzza that it's great they were able to keep this under wraps, similar to how they kept Greg Vaughan's (Eric) return under wraps for 3 months.

I was pretty sure that the first part of those scenes were recreated from previous actual aired scenes. I seem to remember that conversation about having trouble finding a date, and him suggesting tomorrow at whatever time. I can't be sure though. But another clue that they are newly recorded is Nicole's hair! I don't remember what it looked like then, but it is definitely different. Which sounds very oxymoronic. LOL!

Reactions: jgk
Back