The Alfred Hitchcock Hour

Tried a search for it on DISH, nope......

Yes, I know..........but for me it means watching on my computer......in the office. When my current contract with Peacock is over, I won't be renewing. I prefer watching TV on my TV in the living room. lol If Days doesn't care.....they lose me. They are the only reason I took the special Peacock deal. I have DISH which is plenty for me.

OC, I hope someone in your family will be able to help you with your internet. Are you able to
watch TV?

No, they dropped it last December.

I was thinking a while ago how TV used to be free to everyone no matter what. And slowly that all changed, thus everyone wanted to get in on the extra moola. LOL When I lived in Chicago, I remember Jim Moran, the Courtesy Man. He had a huge following, owned Courtesy Motors, but what he did was so loved at the time. He sponsored a movie with only one commercial, half way thru the movie! It was a longer one, but people loved that the movie wasn't interrupted every 7 or 8 minutes for a commercial. Can't get that any more. He sure sold a lot of cars! Ha.

Well, wonder of wonders...........I put TV on...nothing interested me, saw M*A*S*H* was on and, All in Family next, so put it on......saw commercial for ME TV! I had checked Dish which said they did not carry it. 7p.m/ arrives in a minute..................on comes Archie Bunker & the ME TV logo! So, yes I do get it...channel 13 on DISH...........

It seems to be at the end of local channels...cbs, nbc.pbs. a dish station (Star trek on now)abc, CW, ME TV, & Fox. lol, I watch it a lt...guess paid no attention to channel

Back