The Blacklist

sirramix

Reaction score
Who caught The Blacklist pilot? What did you think? Inquiring minds wanna know. :confused:

James Spader captivates me. The man is one of the most well rounded actors around, in my opinion. I won't post details in case you haven't seen it yet but can give some adjectives that don't spoil the episode.

Jaw droppin
Edge of seat hanging
Suspenseful
Gory
Teary eyed
Nail biting
:eek:

Ok. The last wasn't an adjective. lol

I hope after next week I have fingernails left. This show looks VERY promising to me.

That's recording on my DVR now, Dr Quinzel :D Aside; for those that who (darned English) don't know, Dr Harleen Quinzel is a character in DC Comics who became Harley Quinn (voiced by ex-Days Calliope actress Arlene Sorkin originally)

You'll have to start a SHIELD thread. I'm holding out hope for a Wonder Man/Simon Williams appearance at some time (my fave Marvel character).

Blacklist is on Mondays but they repeat it on Saturdays.

Excellent, I can catch it Saturday. Monday I had Hostages and Mom in addition to my normal Monday shows (and a 2 hour premiere for The Voice).

Glad I didn't spoil anything. :) You'll probably like it a lot.

If able to watch online Poirot, maybe it's on the NBC site.

This is "must-see TV." Spader was, as always, magnificent. It was HIS decision to shave his head for the character. HIs relationship with the female protagonist reminds me of Agent Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter in "Silence of the Lambs." My cable provider, RCN, makes this show available On Demand, the Primetime Network section. I didn't check NBC's website, but I imagine it would be up there, too.

All I can say is “WOW”! I’m a huge James Spader fan. NBC might have a hit on there hands finally. In my opinion its one of the best new shows this season. I just watched it this morning, can’t wait for the 2nd episode!

I really liked it as well.. The explosions scenes on the bridge were shot not to far from me on the Long Beach Bridge.
I also love Red's (James Spader) sense of humor.

OK, fans ~ what, if anything, were we supposed to assume about the husband last night? I couldn't tell if anything got resolved -- or if Lizzy just decided to ignore the evidence???????

I too missed the part where Red (James Spader) mentioned the money and passports , the dogs wanted to go out. Did he tell her what her husband was into or did Red put them in her house as she suggested?

Lizzy was in bed with him, she got up sat on the stairway and finally looked at his bloody clothes and found a flash drive and it was a recording of him talking to the adoption agency telling them what a amazing mother she would make there love etc, etc. The End! Another great show! Does anyone think that Red is Lizzy Dad?

Back