The Blacklist

I swear, I thought Lizzie was going to find a birth certificate in that deposit box. I can't believe he admitted to killing Sam.

But yeah, I think he's in a hot spot.

Yes, at Sam's request, he disconnected his tube and things. Sam did not want to linger, and Red was his good friend. We read of spouse's doing that in real life. Their loved one is suffering and doesn't want to linger forever.
So it appears that Red was looking after his good friend's daughter, per his request. More twists and turns.

I don't think we were told that during the show. And I am betting that we won't learn if Sam was not her bio father, until the very last show ever of BlackList. We will wonder, think, ponder, guess, be certain.....and .......they will hold on til the bitter end. LOL

Before Red smothered Sam with the pillow they mentioned it. They had a long talk & Sam said it was time that Lizzie knows.

I thought the birth certificate would be in the box too. Surprise, it wasn't. The back room of that pawn shop was a funny scene. I love when Red has her in spots like that & makes references to things Lizzie says. "She's under the impression I have no friends" he says to that guy. lol

Red's lackey looked wasted staring at the spoon of ice cream. lol

It looked more like Red was doing it selfishly, because Sam wanted so badly to tell Lizzie whatever it is Red doesn't want her to know. And of course it looks that way to Lizzie, because she knew there was something he wanted to tell her. I think Red did it for both reasons, though.

Pretty positive Red is. Especially after seeing his scars. He can tell her all he wants that her dad died in the fire... But didn't he say something about being "reborn" awhile back?

And if Red had anything to do with what happened to Berlin's daughter (who was in the Stewmaker's victim book, that was the Polaroid they kept showing), explains why Berlin is coming after Lizzie.

I don't think that we will ever know until the last episode or season.

My step brother VP was on the February 12th episode as the pictures shown on the screen for suspects. One side was him in a suit and the other side was him bloodied and beaten. No speaking part though. It was that Ruslin whatever his last name was episode set in Russia. Season 2 episode 11. :)

Back