The Bye-Bye Game

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
For some fun - I thought we could have a thread where we take a disliked character (could be one you personally despise and/or someone generally loathed by the viewing audience) and pair them with an exit from Days history (nothing creative - just like the current Days writers!! :wink:).

Let's have fun, but remember, THIS IS NOT A SPOILER FORUM, so, please No Spoilers!! :)

I suggest Paige go to the post office to mail a letter.

This scenario would make me so HAPPY! After the reveal, Eve packs her bags and heads out for parts unknown. She ends up in PORT CHARLES, NY (General Hospital) where she's befriended by Franco/Roger Howarth and Silas Clay/Michael Easton. (Kassie DePaiva/Eve worked with both actors while she was on One Life to Live). Eve could not happier being united with some new/old familiar friends. Hopefully Days will make this happen because it would be absolutely PERFECT, since NO ONE wants Eve in Salem. :clap:

Abigail and Ben get into an elevator. And oops ! The elevator breaks and down it goes.

Theresa gets wacked on the head by her latest one night stand's wannabe girlfriend and she falls into a deep endless coma.

Serena and Eric go on a trip down memory lane in Africa and get lost in the jungle (I know, that never happened on Days. I cheated.) :)

Melanie gets sent on a time out with Joey Johnson and is seen only at Christmas.

Melanie gets paged to some room at the hospital, is overcome by mysterious gas. Brady finds her, is overcome himself. They are quarantined, he recovers first, but stays with her. Eventually Melanie gets better. When no one sees them for a week, Maggie says oh, Mel was discharged, Brady took her home.....but we never see either of them again......well, a year or so later we hear they went to work with Bill Horton in Africa.

Hmmm, let's see. How have characters in the past been written out? Or put to "rest" for a while?

Clyde takes Kate on a vacation to Hawaii, goes for a swim, is captured by someone in scubagear, put aboard a submarine, and vanishes for months. His body washes up on the beach there with him having no memory of what happened. Surprisingly, Ben is now in his mid-30s, while Jordan is early 40s.

Back