The Fall Schedule

Castle SPOILER ALERT - here's a preview clip for the season premiere tonight.

Poirot, NBC will replay the Blacklist Sat night.

I love the premise for The Blacklist & enjoy James Spader on screen.

For me it's perfect that weekends are boring TV. That's when I catch up on the week's missed shows & clean off DVR space.

You're welcome Poirot.

It's why I like Sat night TV. Most networks show repeats
that night if they don't have sports.

I'll be watching Sons of Anarchy on Tuesdays, Parenthood and Big Bang Theory on Thursdays.... hubby likes big bang theory, so we'll probably watch that together, if it overlaps parenthood, i'll just dvr parenthood...(I LOVE PARENTHOOD OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!) and I can't wait for the Walking Dead to return.... yay!

Anyone watch Micheal J Foxes now show?
I like him, but I didn't like anything else.

I found out this morning CBS is replaying Robin
Williams show tonight. Check the CBS site for
your area. I'll give it a try. I didn't like the ads.

I adore Michael J Fox, but was not happy with his show. Watched the two episodes, and was disappointed. Will watch Crazy Ones tonight...(AND the Blacklist).

Unfortunately, next Saturday (10/5) both ABC & NBC will be showing college football in prime time, so they will not be rerunning any shows. The networks have placed good shows opposite each other, and those of us with no DVR or VCR are out of luck without a weekend rerun. LOL

I love Michael J Fox, too, but the show left a lot to be desired. Will give it one more chance, I guess.

Loving Sleepy Hollow. I just figure it is science fiction, and ignore the historical inaccuracies that are thrown in to go with the writers' plot. Hmmm, sounds a lot like Days. LOL

Even though I adore Castle, I'm not liking Becket in the FBI.

Glad to see that Revolution is still keeping my undivided attention. Holy heck, now the supernatural is playing into it. I even jumped up off the couch when Aaron came back to life. I bet the lightning bugs swarming are a bad omen. I don't trust the secretary either. The President hiding in Cuba sounds off to me.

Watched Sleepy Hollow last night. Too much sci fi for me, I don't like aliens, monsters, zombies, etc. But all in all, seemed like Elementary or Person of Interest, just put into a different location/setting.

most shows are alike with a different location.

I'm on a Sony viewer survey list. I told them what I thought
about the Micheal J Fox show. The critics like it. I guess
NBC paid them too.

NBC ordered and gave a contract for 24 shows!!!!! So it won't get cancelled.

This week I watched:
The Crazy Ones- I liked it.
Hostages- really liked it.
Mom- really liked it.
Parenthood- had never seen it, also liked it, now have to catch up on previous season(s).
Agents of SHIELD- it's okay, interested to see where it goes.

I'm also dying for The Walking Dead to return.

I liked the Black List pilot so far. I did watch the Ironside pilot online, so I might watch that. Mostly sticking with my favs, The Big Bang theory, Criminal minds, The Vampire Diaries, Revenge.. Can't wait for The Originals

rs, where they said to put characters, I put Micheal at top, three
at ok, the others poor. I told them throwing things off a roof
isn't funny.

Poirot, so Micheal's show is for a whole season.
1. The format needs to be redone.
2. It needs another night.

I'm basically going to watch what I usually do. I started
watching Person of Interest during summer so I'm sticking
with that for now.

Especially what they were throwing. I forgot my survey goes to another mail account, so just checked it, and so agreed to the survey, but have to get the questionaire yet.

IRONSIDE debuts Wednesday, October 2, 10 pm EST. I was able to see the early premiere via On Demand and am recommending it. Anyone who likes the crime genre and/or Blair Underwood will find this modern take on the original series to be fresh, fast paced and entertaining. Not only is he a very handsome and talented actor, but Mr. Underwood is totally believable as a man struggling with/adapting to life in a wheelchair. Great supporting cast and solid storyline for the pilot episode. Have high hopes for this one.

Difficult for me with no way to tape anything. Some days are wayyy too many goodies, and other days, nothing appeals to me. LOL (Ironside did not get as good a review as Blacklist from the reviewers.....I try to give as many shows as I can a look see.

Watched "Mom" last night. Did not like it at all.

Like Poirot, I cannot tape, either, so it's a matter of cutting down on shows and Demanding what I can, when I can. Online viewing is a hit or miss. So far, here are my grades for a few new shows:

THE BLACKLIST - A
THE GOLDBERGS - B
MICHALE J. FOX SHOW - C (Adore Michael, but not the show.)
THE CRAZY ONES - C (Robin is too briliant to be "caged" in a sitcom and didn't feel chemistry between him and the cast.)
IRONSIDE - B+

Looking forward to LAST TANGO IN HALIFAX tonight, and the return of HOMELAND. Will Demand the new HBO show, HELLO LADIES. Other favorites don't return until 2014, such as NURSE JACKIE, GIRLS and CALIFORNICATION.

Back