SPOILER !! The list gets shorter

I am normally on the dead-should-stay-dead bandwagon, but I really want Orpheus to come back. Like I said in the original thread about this, and someone said here - it's pretty much instant storyline for the vets.

In other news, my youngest daughter (who only watches peripherally when she is in the room and I'm watching) would like to see the demonic possession storyline rear its head again. She thought that was crazy and brilliant and so off the rails that it is worth bringing back, somehow.

Pretty sure we will see Kristen. perhaps sooner than they anticipated bringing her back, but Eileen Davison has been hinting on her website. That's okay with me.

Would love to know what hints you're referring to.
I keep thinking she must be way too busy to return, but am holding onto the hope of an Andre/Kristen storyline...

No, no and more no on Jan Spears, Xander and Kristen. I believe Xander would want to try to kill Nicole again plus I couldn't stand him. I would rather have Jan than Kristen and Xander.Kristen, dead or alive, stay away.

Yes to Vivian and her new personal assistant. Anne Milbauer. That could revive my waning interest.

Still think Nicole's Dad is in the running.

Vivian and Anne would be quite a hysterically funny duo that would make as a excellent team. Anne could be Vivian's first female servant be like an Ivan replacement with more attitude and spunk encouraging Vivian more. Better yet Anne is really Vivian's daughter lol no I am joking there that's impossible.

Seriously in truth I would LOVE Vivian back as I am a fan of her antics though the last bit of writing was terrible. Louise Sorel (Vivian) said she would never return which is why I am highly doubtful.....however actresses can easily change their mind.

Besides currently in the Days storylines Vivian can fit easily into the Deimos/Victor war. Deimos was looking into Victor's past including ex wives and what better way to add more havoc onto Victor's life then to summon Vivian back into Salem for revenge on Victor. Besides I am sure Vivian has a bone to pick with Nicole as well helping keeping secret of her being buried alive. Let alone Kate and Vivian drama is always nice.

Last edited:
Back