The Necktie killer story

I think Bo taped all his scenes in a couple of days. All he had to do was moan, groan, say "I've got to get back to Salem" and yell NOOOOOOO over and over and over.

It makes me think back to Aiden's sudden reveal as a pawn for Stefano. He was supposed to make Hope fall for him so she'd have Bo off her mind and not go looking for him. I feel there has to be more to this, and usually all conspiracies lead back to the DiMeras.

I don't think the DiMeras really think Aiden would get away with it, or they just don't care either way, as long as it gets Chad out long enough to send him off to Europe if necessary. He was incarcerated because Ben pummeled him into a coma.

Now you have a former attorney, one they fired, who stole their key and can easily plant evidence. This at least would plant a seed of reasonable doubt, which would leave a jury uncertain. Circumstantial evidence has to be VERY incriminating to convict someone. Then again, Chad's bloody napkin?

I agree Aiden was salvageable, would have been potentially great to see him with Jen or Eve..

So, o.k. maybe I read too many detective stories (thank you Agatha Christie & Conan Doyle, etc.) but I am having a problem with this serial killer story. Besides all the lack of DNA evidence which should have come up with Will's death.

Right now, Stefano & Andre' want Aiden to murder Hope (no reason given) ala the necktie murders. Aiden is having huge reservations, but knows his son's life is at stake here. Rock & a hard place.

So.......if this necktie killer is going to attack & kill Hope on her wedding night.....where is Aiden supposed to be while this is going on? She is already undressed, ready for him, so he should be in the bathroom, I guess, and yet, he doesn't hear anything? Lots of 'splainin' to do, I would think.

Would Aiden really be able to duplicate the previous murders? Let's say he did, so Chad is freed, and then what? Stefano gets his money, Aiden is off the hook, Chase is safe....but WHY? Why would Stefano want Hope dead? He wanted that before he even knew about the ins. policy, etc.
I know the writers were trying to hurry up things in order to climax it all for the anniversary, but too many holes.

Stefano really.....wants Hope dead, Bo unaccounted for, Ciara left an orphan. Chad is already having a fit about innocent people, how will they shut him up?

However, here comes the big question? If Aiden is caught, or dies, and is considered to be Necktie killer, what about his whereabouts for the other murders? Did he know those victims? Why would he kill them?
I agree with everything you wrote. However regarding Aiden and the wedding night, he supposedly went to get a surprise for Hope from the car.

Read someone (I'm guessing Aiden) dies on Monday's episode, so I guess they'll think HE was the necktie killer and Chad will be set free.

Abigail though knows that Ben is the killer, so I guess it's not over yet, for Salem to find out the REAL killer's identity.

Back