Kristen Blake
Susan Banks
Stefano DiMera
Samantha Brady
Nicole Walker
Tayler Raines
(more may be added later)

A lil' about the story:
This story will tell the real truth about what was going on with EJ while he was growing up and the things we didn't get to see while he has been in Salem!

CHAPTER 1:

THE PIER
EJ (on the phone): Taylor, come home so we can talk about it.
TAYLOR: EJ there's nothing really to talk about it is what it is.
EJ: Please Taylor?
TAYLOR: Fine. (Taylor leaves the peir to head to the DiMera Mansion)

DIMERA MANSION BIG ROOM
NICOLE: (entering the room): Who was that? my sister? did she tell you?
EJ: Tell me what exactly?
NICOLE: Why she's been staying away?
EJ: I have no clue, she is on her way here now.
NICOLE: Well I just came to get a few last things.
EJ: Fine, just leave before she gets here, you will just upset her.
NICOLE: Oh, and I should care about the little homewreckers feelings?
EJ: Don't talk about her like that.
(Nicole gruffs and then exits the room)

ELSEWHERE IN THE MANSION
STEFANO: (on the phone) NO! Absolutly not, it would destroy him.... NEVER!!! If you come anywhere near here I will destroy you and make you wish you had stayed gone!
(Flash to Nicole listening at the cracked door)
Nicole (thinking to herself): Who and what could he be talking about... Maybe I need to find out... After all, any leverage I get on EJ is the better for me!

DIMERA MANSION BIG ROOM
EJ: Taylor you made it, please can we talk?
Taylor: Yes, EJ we can, but I'm going first, and um.... maybe you should sit down.

Chapter 2

LOCATION UNKNOWN (for now):
KRISTEN: Susan, I know you hate me but we have got to do this, for our sons...
SUSAN: Why should I trust you... my son is just fine, it's your son that has gotten into trouble...
KRISTEN: You know that isn't true, my son wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for that spawn of Stefano's that you call your son.
SUSAN: DON'T TALK ABOUT ELVIS LIKE THAT!

DIMERA FOYER:
NICOLE: Stefano.. going somewhere?
STEFANO: Nicole, I have no time for the likes of you, I thought my son got rid of you!
NICOLE: Actually, I got rid of him.. But maybe I should reconsider.. since I know what I know now.
STEFANO: What exactly do you think you know?
NICOLE: All in good time Steffy, all in good time!
STEFANO: I shouldn't need to remind you of who you are dealing with my dear.
NICOLE: Oh but maybe I should remind you of who you are dealing with!

DIMERA BIG ROOM
EJ: Taylor, just tell me, I can handle it, as long as you are not leaving me I can't lose you..
TAYLOR: Well your not going to lose me, quite the opposite, EJ see, I'm pregnant...
EJ: What, we've only been together once, that's great! A child of my own! I... I.. I mean.. Our own!
TAYLOR: What do you mean a child of your own, you have two other children.
EJ: I meant of ours, a child I don't have to share with someone I loathe. This child is from pure love!
TAYLOR: Well I hope your as happy as I am because I truely want this.
(In walks Nicole)
NICOLE: You want what? My husband? Trust me.. You can have him!

Chapter 3

AIRPLANE:
SUSAN: I can't believe you talked me into this.
KRISTEN: Stefano has had this a long time coming...
SUSAN: I'm not so sure I can remember everything.
KRISTEN: You'll do fine.
SUSAN: But, my son will suffer too.
KRISTEN: Not if everything goes as we planned.

DIMERA BIG ROOM:
NICOLE: EJ hasn't exactly been himself lately. I fell in love with the EJ that cared but was still strong, not the EJ that turns into a big lump of mush over someone like you.
(Nicole storms from the room)
TAYLOR: Just ignore her, her words can't hurt us, as long as your completely honest with me, nothing can come between us.

SAMI'S LOFT:
SAMI: Rafe, I'm leaving I have to go pick up Johnny and Sydney from EJ.
RAFE: Ok, and what time did you say Allie's flight was getting in? I can't wait to see the munchkin!
SAMI: 4:00. (Sami leaves)
RAFE: Good that gives me plenty of time to do what I have to do.
(With that, Rafe pulls a bag off the top of the cabinet and opens it to reveal 3 smaller bags each containing a toothbrush. One belonging to Johnny, one to Sydney, and the other an unknown adult toothbrush.)

Chapter 4

DiMera Mansion Big Room:
(Stefano is sitting at his chessboard all by himself when in walks in Kristen and Susan)
Stefano: (rising from his chair): What are you two doing here? Together?
Kristen: Because Susan called me and told me what you are doing.
Stefano: You did what? I told you I would handle this situation.
Susan: But our son... he's out of control, and JJ doesn't deserve this.
Stefano: He's fine, I told you...
Kristen: How fine could my son be when he doesn't know who he is anymore, you brainwashed him to get rid of him so your evil spawn could step into his place..
Susan: Don't talk about my son like that! Your son was the one pretending to be Elvis in the first place!

Hospital:
Rafe: Did you get the results?
Lab Tech: Yeah, but, they're not a match...
Rafe: The kids?
Lab Tech: Yeah, um, sorry, the kids match of course they are siblings, thier DNA's match perfectly, but they don't match the third set of DNA.
Rafe: I was hoping you would say that... you mind running the kids' DNA against one other child? I have her hairbrush... (Rafe hands the tech Allie's hairbrush)

DiMera Mansion Foyer:
EJ: Samantha... what a wonderful day, the kids are almost ready, and hey why don't you keep them for a while?
Sami: Um, yeah, of course, I'll keep them as long as I can. Allie's on her way home anyways..
EJ: Perfect, why don't you keep them for the summer!
Sami: I wouldn't argue, why all of a sudden the change of heart.
EJ: Well, Taylor is going to be needing a lot of attention in her condition.
Sami: OH MY GOSH YOU GOT HER PREGNANT!

Yes, PLEASE!!! More, More, more:clap::clap::clap::clap: (Need big cheesy grin)

Chapter 5

DIMERA BIG ROOM
STEFANO: What was that? It was Samantha.. hide, if she sees the both of you here she will suspect something.
KRISTEN: I have no problem with that..
SUSAN: I DO... (Susan grabs Kristen and runs for the kitchen.)
(Sami and EJ enter)
SAMI: What's all the ruckus?
STEFANO: I was on a business call..
EJ: Well father.. I might as well tell you both the good news...
SAMI: He knocked Taylor up... big suprise!

HOSPITAL
LAB TECH: Ok, here's the new results.
RAFE: Thanks, maybe I better take them with me.
LAB TECH: Now you'll keep your word and not let anyone know I rushed these without a doctors orders right?
RAFE: Absolutely

SAMI'S LOFT
(Sami is in the floor playing with Johnny and Sydney when Rafe walks in with Allie... and Lucas)
SAMI: Lucas, what are you doing here, Rafe could have brought her here on his own.
LUCAS: Ask loverboy, he's the one who had me cancel my return trip to come talk to you.
SAMI: Rafe, whats this about?
RAFE: Maybe you should both sit down
SAMI: Should I take the kids in the other room?
RAFE: Probably
(Sami takes the children into thier rooms)
LUCAS: Are you gonna tell me what this is about?
RAFE: As soon as Sami gets back.
LUCAS: Does this have something to do with Allie?
RAFE: This has something to do with all the children and it's going to change your lives... All of your lives...

DIMERA KITCHEN
(Stefano enters to join the two women)
KRISTEN: I want to know where my son is.
STEFANO: He's safe that's all you need to know.
KRISTEN: No that's not, how would you feel if it were your son that this were happening to? It's not though because your son is too evil.
SUSAN: Stefano, maybe you should just tell her where he is.
STEFANO: Do you want him to be found and come back and ruin everything for Elvis?
SUSAN: But maybe he wouldn't?
STEFANO: If he came back everyone would learn that the EJ Wells that came to Salem is not the same Elvis DiMera that is here today!

Oh, my gosh! Gotta say, this all sounds authentic. LOL. Oh, boy, do I have a feeling about what is coming with the children.........

SAMI'S LOFT
SAMI: Ok Rafe, the kids are in thier rooms, now will you tell us why you kept Lucas from getting on his flight?
LUCAS: Yeah, I do have a lot of business to get back to.
RAFE: You two might want to sit down.. I did a little digging and well...
LUCAS: Come on man spit it out...
RAFE: Well I know how sneaky the DiMera's are and how they like to change test results so I went to a guy I know and trust and had him redo the kids' DNA test.
SAMI: Yeah and??
RAFE: Well, Johnny and Allie's DNA's match perfectly, they have the same parents... and... so does Sydney..
LUCAS: So are you trying to tell me that Allie is not my daughter?
RAFE: Actually the opposite, because none of thier DNA's matched to EJ's... now I can't be 100% sure without a sample of your DNA but if it was only between you and EJ being the father, then looks like your it Bud!
SAMI: What do you mean, IF it were only?
LUCAS: Besides that, I was in prison when Sami got pregnant...
RAFE: Well that definitely throws everything for a loop!

DIMERA KITCHEN:
STEFANO: Will you two stop talking about this before someone hears...
KRISTEN (Shouting): Hears what?? That you kidnapped my son, brainwashed him, left him somewhere and replaced him with a man that has done nothing but tortured all of Salem since???

hmmmm....thought Lucas was definitely going to be everyone's dad....now I am confused! LOL.

Loving the story!

Chapter 7

DIMERA KITCHEN
STEFANO: What do you expect me to do?
KRISTEN: Tell me where my son is!
STEFANO: He's safe.. that's all you need to know!
KRISTEN: No it's not! I want to know where my child is and how you made it so easy for me to believe that Elvis was my son?
STEFANO: It was so easy because you are hardly around!
SUSAN: But Stefano, can't you just prove to her he's safe maybe that will be enough.
STEFANO: Fine! I will prove it. But I will NOT risk my own son's freedom, by revealing the whereabouts of yours!
(Stefano walks towards the back halls of the mansion with Kristen and Susan following closely behind)

SAMI'S LOFT
SAMI: That's right... so what are you saying then that my kids have a mystery father?
RAFE: Well wait a minute.. didn't you have Sydney before you thought you was due?
SAMI: Yeah... a little.
RAFE: How long was Lucas in prison before you slept with EJ?
SAMI: It seemed like forever, but maybe not that long...
RAFE: Well I guess there's only one way to figure all this out.. I need a sample of Lucas' DNA.
LUCAS: Let's go...

Good story, but I am confuse about Kristen and Susan, Susan had Elvis, Kristen lost her baby and she knows this, so does Stefano. Please explain why would both of them would question Stefano about Elvis?

Chapter 8

DIMERA BASEMENT:
STEFANO: Watch this...
KRISTEN: (gasping as she see her son, who looks identical to the Elvis that is in Salem now, walking into a bistro and sitting down to drink a cup of coffee).
Oh my.... (She grabs Stefano)TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I'LL GO TO THE POLICE!
STEFANO: And tell them what? That your son, the one that everyone believes is dead... is actually alive and looks just like Susan and my son?
SUSAN: No one will believe you, you have no proof!
KRISTEN: I knew a long time ago when you gave him back to me to make me leave town that I shouldn't have listened... I should have took him and ran!
STEFANO: I saved your sons life... he would have died an infant if not for me!
KRISTEN: and you let me keep believing that he was dead!

SALEM UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL:
RAFE: So tell us... does it match?
LAB TECH: Look man, I can get in real trouble for this, and if you were to try to take it to court it would never hold up because I did it as a favor.
RAFE: But the results are correct?
LAB TECH: Yes, 99.99%
LUCAS: And??
LAB TECH: And the new DNA matches all three childrens DNA.
LUCAS: So...
SAMI: So..
RAFE: So Lucas is the father of all 4 of your children, and EJ changed things to make it look like he was the father of two of them!

Back