The Real EJ story

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Now, can :EJ: take a long walk off a short pier?

Oh, egads, Hallelujah! Yes, Yes, YES!!!

SAMI'S LOFT
SAMI: So where do we all go from here?
RAFE: Look Sami, I love you, I mean I really love you... but I can't stand in the way if you feel like you and Lucas should be together.. I mean I can't help but feel like if all this hadn't happened with EJ then you two would still be together...
LUCAS: Wait a minute... me and Sami had a lot more issues than just the kid's paternity!
SAMI: That's an understatement!
RAFE: Well still.... I think I will leave you two alone to talk about things
(Rafe leaves)
SAMI: So this really changes things for you doesn't it? I mean they've always been my kids.. and I've always wanted in my heart for all these kids to be yours.. not just because I hate EJ it's because...
LUCAS: Because I'm a great dad?
SAMI: Well that and... and you've always had a special place in my heart!

DIMERA BASEMENT
KRISTEN: I want to see Elvis NOW!
STEFANO: No way, I don't want him to worry that you know about this.
KRISTEN: I don't care how worried you are... or he is... do you even know how worried I have been since I found out what you done to my son...
STEFANO: No.
SUSAN: Maybe it would be ok if she just talked to him.. you'll be good won't you Kristen?
KRISTEN: Of course, I wouldn't want to face the wrath of the Pheonix would I?
STEFANO: Fine....
(They leave to find EJ)
EJ: Well isn't this a nice suprise...
SUSAN: My baby...
KRISTEN: You monster! How could you have done all the evil things you have done to the people of Salem and still want to stay here?
EJ: Oh I definitely have a reason to stay here... I actually have really great news mother!
SUSAN: What is it?
EJ: Taylor, she's pregnant, she's having my child, your grandchild!
SUSAN: Who's Taylor? I thought you were married to Nicole? or was it Sami? I just can't keep up with you these days!
KRISTEN: You reproduced? Oh great, that's all we need is a new generation of DiMera's!
EJ: By the way Kristen, not that it isn't a lovely suprise, but is there something I can do for you?
KRISTEN: Yeah you can tell me why you did what you did to my son!
EJ: He got in the way.. how was I supposed to keep doing what was necessary to ruin lives when your son kept coming so close to getting me caught!
KRISTEN: How did he almost get you caught?
EJ: He found the gloves I used to carry out certain things, he revealed himself to Steve as someone who was not me, so I had to brainwash Steve again... should I have to go on?
(JUST THEN BO AND HOPE BURST INTO THE ROOM)
BO; Nope Junior we have all we need to keep you in jail for the rest of your life!
HOPE: And your father!
BO: And possibly you too Susan, just depends on how cooperative you are!
HOPE: Oh, one more thing, Kristen, we found your son, and he's undergoing some tests, I mean after all... as much as the DiMera's mess up, it couldn't be too permanent!
EJ: But Taylor, she's.... she's.... having my child...
HOPE: Nicole's great with kids, I'm sure she'll have all the help she needs!

:confused: Why is Kristen so anti Dimera and Susan pro EvilJ guess time will tell :)

LOVE the Nicole is great with kids :rotfl:

This is great. I've long been waiting for them to bring Eileen Davidson (Kristen) back, and she would fit in great being Elvis' mother. Can't wait to see more. :)

Corday should hire you!

I absolutely love how Bo & Hope have the goods on them & remark about Nicole being good with kids!!!

and as much as I loved Sami with Lucas, I have grown to love Sami with Rafe. They can have a special bond, but not as husband & wife in my honest opinion

Final chapter

SALEM PD
BO: So are you two ready to get all the time you deserve?
STEFANO: Your wasting your time... your charges will never stick.
(Hope walks in carrying a large box)
HOPE: Well considering this whole box is full of solid evidence on all the different things that you two have done over the years.
EJ: Let's just hope that all your evidence doesn't just somehow disappear.
BO: Well considering we haven't only spent the last couple of years getting evidence on you two but we've been weeding out the force and all your lackies are gone!
HOPE: And you can't rely on a judge that's in your pocket, we have a special attorney that we can trust has never even heard the name DiMera before...

BRADY PUB
TAYLOR: Nicole, thanks for meeting me here, I know you hate me right now.
NICOLE: Your my sister so I felt obligated.
TAYLOR: Well I have a favor..
NICOLE: What do you want me to give you and EJ my blessing?
TAYLOR: No, trust me, me and EJ are history...
(Taylor explains to Nicole about EJ and Stefano being arrested)
NICOLE: I can't say I can't believe it, and you know what, if they want me to testify then I'm going to tell them everything that I know...
TAYLOR: Me too
NICOLE: But, what about your baby?
TAYLOR: Well that's kind of the favor that I was going to ask you...
NICOLE: What would a favor have to do with your baby... Oh.. my... Taylor you don't want me to help you get an abortion do you?
TAYLOR: Of course not! I want you to help me raise this baby?
NICOLE: I'd love to!

SAMI'S LOFT
(Rafe returns to find Lucas gone and Sami sitting on the couch alone)
RAFE: So have you decided?
SAMI: Yes, I want us, I want me and you Rafe, me and Lucas talked and even though he will always have a special place in my heart, and even though he is the father of my children, all of my children, me and Lucas have always been like fire and gasoline, we don't mix, but me and you.. we do..
RAFE: So where did Lucas go?
SAMI: Well, he went back to Japan to tie up some loose ends, then he's moving back home, as a matter of fact, he found a loft in this same building, we decided that we will share custody of the kids. He wants to be there for the kids, but that's it.
RAFE: That's what I was hoping you would say!

Oh wonderful!!! I love that Sami chose Rafe, I love that Nicole will help raise the child and of I love love love The DiMera's will get what they deserve!! Just perfect!!!

Now THAT is a very very satisfying ending. Kudos, girl. Thank YOU!

Back