The Return of John Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing, truly amazing. I loved every bit of it. Can't wait for the next story.

Victor: Trouble in paradise? Aw, why not try a marriage counseling, Kate. Worked wonders for Brad and Angelina. (mutters under his breath about that no good Brad Pitt)

LOVE that comment about Brad Pitt, since he was married to Jennifer Aniston at the time of the Angelina hook-up.

Okay - just finished reading the entire story. AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see what you write next about Lawrence!!

I had the same idea that the next story would be about Lawrence. No pressure Kristina just hoping. Whatever you want to write would be great.

Thank you all very much, I am glad you all enjoyed it. And yes, the next story will be about Lawrence. As well as Carly and Melanie.

Return of John Black was so much fun to write, I didn't want it to end. But, I am thinking the new story will be just as fun. Especially if Vivian and Victor are involved! Have a great week everyone. Texas is supposed to get some snow tomorrow!

Oh yes thank you Kristina I am so looking forward to the story it should be great. Hope you don't get too much snow.

I finally sat down and read the last couple of chapters. Awesome story!!! I so love EJ and Sami together at the end! :clap: I especially loved Steve's little talk with Sami. Your whole story was amazing! I can't wait to read the next one. I always loved Laurence when he was on before. Can Ivan come back too? :)

Thank you everyone, I too didn't want it to end. It wasn't supposed to be so long in the first place, but I had to right some wrongs. Well, what I thought was wrong, anyway. I will be working on the new story, "Rise of an Old Enemy" which will follow Lawrence, Carly, Jennifer, and Vivian. There will be other familiar faces as well. I hope it is just as fun as my John Black story!

:clap:

Great story CTG... interesting stuff you wrote about EJ being used ..Kate's hair.
Steve and his remarks to Elvis...Nicole and Brady having a baby...

Interesting how somethings are going in Salem now...

Due to the size of this thread, I'm going to close it.

CTG, if you want to continue the story, please just start a new thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back