The Towel

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, the towel must now be on contract......has been making frequent appearances. Wonder if on contract or recurring? LOL
Ted, Eli, today it's Brady. I know I have missed a couple in the past 10 days or so. Does Days know the difference between a treat......and too much of a good thing?

Some pictures of the towel

JPI_Episode13485_0001786985.jpg

JPI_Episode13483_0001787559.jpg

JPI_Episode13487_0001787234.jpg

Well folks, what can I say, but The Towel has returned once again showing the talent and performance of a pro. But many of us we have been overwhelmed by the accuracy of showmanship, "Man". The most recent, is the same exact Towel that Ted wore and then worn again by Brady yesterday...OY! Pristine in color and I hope clean...This is the gift that keeps on giving and by far the best actor in the show...I believe an Emmy is in order....Such talent should not go unrewarded.

I would love to hear your reviews on The Towel and express your sincere opinions. :clap: :rotfl:

Muzz, I'm not too picky, Eli, Brady, Lucas, Rafe, they would all make good candidates for a visit from Towel. :rotfl:
The Towel probably can't wait to do another scene with Xander. In addition to the Towel, doesn't Doll-in-Blanket's blanket deserve a contract? Where would Days be without this blanket. It wouldn't do for some Salemite to be cuddling something that is obviously one of Ciara's old dolls.

Couldn't get enough of Xander and the Towel. Outstanding performance. As for Maggie, I think I saw an oooooooooooh moment. Satisfaction guaranteed in this whole performance. Best in show for Xander/the Towel. Nobody wears is better. There is going to be tons of fan mail for this one. Xander was really enjoying this performance. A bit smirky and giddy. I loved it. :clap: :love:

Back