The Towel

It's too bad that the sight of Brady in a towel, displaying his well-muscled torso (with no heart transplant scar), didn't cause Kristen/Susan to swoon into unconsciousness. JJ and his fellow EMT's could then have taken her to University Hospital where her Susan wig and teeth were removed and her real identity discovered, causing her to go straight to the Salem jail. Jenny could then hype Spectator circulation by publishing an article on the big reveal/arrest complete with a full-page color photo of Brady in his towel. To boost his sagging reputation, Mayor Jack could then have invited Brady to a Town Square ceremony where he pins a civic hero medal on his chest. To give themselves something to do, Sonny and Will could go to the event with a stack of glossy Brady-in-a-towel photos to sell to his admirers.

Let's face it ladies and gentlemen of Salem Spectator, Days has some sizzling hot spicy men. It would be hard to live in Salem and not keep fit when you see all the hunka there.

It would also be hard to, as Selena Gomez says, "Can't keep my hands to myself"
Ok Rew, I need to see you in your corner. I have a bottle ready.

vi8k(1).gif

Talk about definition, honey.:love: :wink: I would have no trouble defining that.

Back