The Ultimate Revenge

I haven't posted in forever, but this is an awesome story! We haven't had a true adventure story on the show in so long, and now we have some of my favorite characters back in this story! Thank you so much for writing this!!

Ok, folks, here's the deal. I'm heading out of town again very early tomorrow morning and will be returning very late Tuesday night. I am not taking my laptop with me this trip so will not be able to post Monday and Tuesday morning as planned. I've decided to post Monday's chapter today and then will post the next chapter on Wednesday morning. I will warn you, there's a bit of a cliffhanger between now and Wed. :wink:

The story will wrap up on Friday! :smile:

Chapter 14

DIMERA DUNGEON – LAKE COMO VILLA

Nicole and Sami hear some rustling outside the door.
SAMI: What the hell is going on out there?
NICOLE: I hear more than one voice. It must be the goons. Damn it. I wish I was more out of my ankle cuffs ‘cause I’d be ready to strike those a**holes.
All the sudden they hear a pop and the door swings open.
SAMI: Omigod!
NICOLE: Brady!! Oh thank you Lord!
Brady rushes over to Nicole, hugs her and starts helping her remove her ankle cuffs. Lucas goes to Sami and does the same.
LUCAS: Are you ok? Where are Johnny and Sydney?
SAMI: Oh Lucas, I don’t know. I’m so glad you’re here. EJ has the kids. He told them we were dead! They have to be here in this house somewhere. I swear if I get my hands on him I will kill him! That b*stard has hurt me and my kids for the LAST time!!
LUCAS: Hey, hey, hey. Slow down, alright. Let’s get you out of here first.
Rafe sweeps the room. He sees everything is clear and starts walking toward Sami.
SAMI: Rafe! Look out!!

LIVING ROOM – DIMERA VILLA

STEFANO: Oh, Dio mio. What the hell is going on?
Roman and John come out of hiding.
JOHN: I’ll give you one guess, old man. <pointing his gun directly at Stefano>
Stefano looks startled at first but then chuckles a bit.
STEFANO: Well, if it isn’t the two Romans, together again! To what do I owe the pleasure?
ROMAN: Cut the pleasantries, DiMera. Where’s my daughter?
STEFANO: How should I know? Certainly you did not follow me all the way to Italy to ask me the whereabouts of that nutburger of a daughter of yours!
ROMAN: We know all about your little plot to break EJ out of prison and kidnapping Sami, Nicole, Johnny, and Sydney.
STEFANO: <laughing> That’s preposterous!
JOHN: Where’s EJ?
STEFANO: What is with all the ridiculous questions? Have you both gone mad?! How dare you break into my home and make such ludicrous accusations toward me! I came here for a little R&R.
JOHN: <pointing his gun right at Stefano’s face> You’ve got 5 seconds to tell us where the girls and kids are being held and where EJ is.
STEFANO: Ah, tough guy. It’s good to see you up and around, back to your old self, John.
ROMAN: We got you this time, DiMera.
STEFANO: What, are you going to extradite me back to Salem on some trumped up charges that the inept Salem PD will not be able to stick and then I go free again?
ROMAN: <looking at John> I don’t think he gets it, do you?
JOHN: Nope. Here’s how it’s going to work this time, old man. What Roman is trying to tell you is that we’re done with the regular justice system when it comes to dealing with you. We’ve got our own brand of justice that we plan on exacting right now.

JOHNNY’S BEDROOM – LAKE COMO VILLA

Marlena is upstairs in the villa checking the bedrooms. The third door she opens she sees a dim night light by the bed. She sees Johnny lying in bed sleeping. She starts walking over toward him. He rolls over, rubs his eyes, and stares at her in the dim light for a moment.
JOHNNY: <tentatively> Grandma?
MARLENA: Yes. Hi sweetie. It’s me Grandma Marlena. I’m here to help you and Sydney. Everything is going to be ok.
JOHNNY: Where’s Mommy?
MARLENA: Don’t worry, we’re going to find her.
JOHNNY: EJ said she was dead!
MARLENA: <putting her arms around him to comfort him> Oh Johnny. Shhhhh. It’s ok, sweetheart. She’s not dead. She’s just fine. I’m sure of it, ok? Now, I need you to tell me where Sydney’s room is.
JOHNNY: Oh, ok. And then we can go home?
MARLENA: Yes, of course, honey.
Johnny hops out of bed and takes Marlena’s hand and starts leading her down the hall to Sydney’s room. Marlena thinks she hears a muffled gunshot.
MARLENA: Oh, dear….

to be cont'd Wed....

A BIT of a cliffhanger.......oh, my gosh, you have three, count them THREE OF THEM.

Oh, wow, this is just a wonderful story.

I agree, three cliffhangers. Your killing me, Sparkster. LOL Hope your trip went well. Now get to written..... LOL Just kidding.

Chapter 15

Ok, this is the penultimate chapter, the one everyone's been waiting for! Thank you, readers, for your patience while I was out of town.

READER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SLIGHTLY GRAPHIC CONTENT. BE ADVISED. ALTHOUGH, MANY WILL BE ACTUALLY BE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS! :D

DIMERA DUNGEON – LAKE COMO VILLA

Rafe sweeps the room. He sees everything is clear and starts walking toward Sami.
SAMI: Rafe! Look out!!
EJ comes into the room and knocks Rafe to the ground. They start scuffling on the floor. EJ throws a punch hitting Rafe square in the jaw. Brady and Lucas rush over trying to pry EJ off of Rafe. EJ goes into a rage with seemingly superhuman strength pushing and punching them aside. He takes his gun and aims it at Rafe.
EJ: You’ve interfered with my plans for the last time Hernandez.
And with that, EJ pulls the trigger.
SAMI: NOOOOOOO!!!!!
Brady jumps up and knocks EJ down, his gun going flying across the room. Nicole picks up the gun. Sami runs over to Rafe, crying over him. He’s barely breathing.
SAMI: Rafe, oh Rafe. Please hold on, baby. Don’t leave me, please! I need you. I love you, Rafe.
RAFE: <gasping> I…love…you…too. <cough> Sami…I…I’m so…sorry.
SAMI: No! Don’t you be sorry! You’re going to be fine, Rafe Hernandez, do you hear me?
RAFE: I just…I’m so-so-sorry…I, I couldn’t…save you…couldn’t…protect you…from EJ. I’m sorry…Sami…I love you…
And with that Rafe takes his last breath and lays there lifeless. Sami is sobbing with her head down over him.
SAMI: No, Rafe….no, no, no…
EJ, still pinned to the ground by Brady, starts laughing at Sami. Ever so slowly, she turns her head toward him looking into his evil eyes. She is fueled by rage. She slowly reaches for the gun in Rafe’s belt holster. She grips her hand around it and, as if controlled by something other than herself, she swiftly walks over toward EJ. At the last second Brady and Lucas let go of EJ and scramble away. Sami aims the gun at EJ and starts shooting. She continues to shoot off every round in the gun until all that’s left is the clicking sound of an empty gun. Lucas goes over and calmly takes the gun out of Sami’s hand. She trembles as she falls into Lucas’s arms completely shell-shocked. Brady takes a sobbing Nicole in his arms while EJ’s bloody, bullet-ravaged body lay motionless on the floor.

STEFANO: <chuckling> Ooh, the great John Black and Roman Brady sweeping down on Gotham City like Batman and Robin to attack the evil Stefano DiMera. Please. You two have been like putty in my hands all of these years. I know you both so well. Neither one of you has the cajones to really do anything about it. You’re both too moral and good.
ROMAN: <sticking his gun back in its holster> Aw, shucks, Stefano maybe you’re right.
John lowers his gun.
STEFANO: <smiling> Ah, see, I knew you couldn’t do it.
JOHN: No, but I’ll gladly do this.
And with that John throws a mean left hook landing square on Stefano’s face, sending him reeling backward.
JOHN: That’s for making me your pawn all those years ago!
Stefano starts to compose himself again and lunges at John but Roman kicks him in the gut, sending Stefano doubled over to the floor.
ROMAN: And that’s for sending this guy in to live my life, keeping me from my family for all those years!
John takes out his gun again and shoots at one of Stefano’s kneecaps causing him to yelp in pain.
JOHN: That’s for making everyone think I was dead!
Roman points his gun directly at Stefano’s chest.
ROMAN: And this old man, is for bringing that filthy son of yours to town to rape my daughter!
He shoots twice, once in the chest and once in the head, killing Stefano.

to be cont'd....

AUGH!!!!! OMG!!!! Sparkster, you can't stop now! I can't wait until tomorrow! That was fantastic! My jaw dropped and I was clutching the mouse! :clap::clap::clap: Bravo. May I please have some more..... LOL

:clap::clap: Cant wait for the next chapter.

but for some reason I still expect EJ or Stefano to survive....guess the DOOL writers have made me cynical.

Chapter 16

Brady, Nicole, Lucas, and Sami walk into the living room and see Roman and John standing over Stefano’s dead body. Sami rushes into Roman’s arms sobbing.
BRADY: Holy Sh*t!
JOHN: Old man DiMera won’t be causing anymore problems for anyone ever again.
LUCAS: Neither will EJ.
ROMAN: What happened? Where’s Rafe?
Sami starts crying even more.
BRADY: Um, Rafe is…uh, EJ shot and killed Rafe down in the basement.
ROMAN: Are ya sure? What da hell happened down there?
LUCAS: Well, we found Sami and Nicole. Brady and I were helping them out of their chains while Rafe was scoping the room out. EJ came up behind him, knocking him out for a second. Brady and I tried to stop EJ but he was too strong. It all happened so fast. He pulled a gun and shot Rafe.
JOHN: Where’s EJ? Did he escape?
NICOLE: He’s dead.
SAMI: I shot him. I shot him, Daddy. <she starts crying again> I had to! He killed Rafe! I had to stop him! I had to stop him….I just….
ROMAN: Shhh….oh, Sami. I am so sorry, sweetheart. I’m so sorry you had to go through this ordeal. It’s all going to be ok. I promise.
SAMI: No! It’s not ok! EJ killed Rafe! And I killed EJ! How is any of that ok?!
MARLENA: Sami?
Sami turns and sees her mother. She runs over to her waiting arms.
MARLENA: Oh, honey. I am so sorry about Rafe. I know how much you love him. I know it doesn’t feel that way now but your dad is right. It will be ok. You need to think of your children.
SAMI: Where’s Johnny?
NICOLE: Did you find the kids, Marlena? Is Sydney upstairs?
MARLENA: Yes. They’re fine. They are upstairs and I told them they would be seeing you really soon.
Sami, Lucas, Nicole, and Brady all head upstairs to see the kids. Marlena walks into the living room, seeing Stefano’s lifeless body on the floor.
MARLENA: So is it for real this time? I am a doctor, maybe I should check him over.
JOHN: No need to do that, Doc. He’s dead.
ROMAN: Alright, now we got to figure out what to do with the bodies. Unfortunately Rafe also being dead makes this a little messier than we intended.

to be cont'd....story will wrap up tomorrow....

OH, my gosh, I just read the last two chapters, Just marvelous, tho I, too, mourn Rafe's death, but understand how it had to be in order for Sami to get revenge. That House of DiMera....vanquished at last. Fabulous, Sparks, truly fabulous.

The final chapter

ABOARD TITAN JET HEADING BACK TO SALEM

BRADY: I’m so glad you and Marlena decided to come back to Salem with us.
JOHN: Well, we were planning on coming into town for your wedding anyway so this will just be more of an extended visit. Your sister is really going to need Doc’s help right now.
BRADY: I think we’re all going to need some psychiatric help after what happened the past few days.
JOHN: Luckily we don’t need to worry about the DiMera’s ever again.

SAMI: Daddy, do you think Rafe’s family is going to buy the explanation we give them as to why he’s dead? What if they want to open up an investigation?
ROMAN: I think it will be fine. We need to stick to the story we discussed.
SAMI: Why are you taking this so lightly? Rafe died! EJ killed him!
ROMAN: Sweetheart, you know how much I respected Rafe. He was a good man. This shouldn’t have happened. He shouldn’t have died. I’m so sorry you have to deal with that on top of everything you just went through with this ordeal. But you need to think about yourself and your children. If an official investigation gets opened up then we’ll all be in a heap of trouble.
MARLENA: Sami, none of us is proud of what happened back in Como and it’s going to take some time to heal from all of that. I know it’s difficult to do right now, but you need to think big picture. You and the children are safe and EJ and Stefano will no longer be a threat. You’re mourning for Rafe right now, and that’s perfectly ok. I’ll be here for you as long as you need me.
Marlena hugs Sami in a long warm embrace.
SAMI: Thanks, Mom. I’m really glad you and John are coming back with us.

Brady gets out of his seat and goes to sit next to Nicole.

BRADY: How you holding up, hon?
NICOLE: It’s all such a blur. I just can’t wait to be home with my little girl and forget this whole nightmare ever happened.
She looks down lovingly at a peacefully sleeping Sydney. She gently brushes her fingers over Sydney’s hair.
NICOLE: She’s so beautiful. <she starts to get choked up> I just can’t imagine if I never saw her again….
BRADY: <taking Nicole in his arms> Shhhh….It’s ok. I know you were so scared. I couldn’t have imagined never holding you again. We’ll get through this. Together. As a family. I love you.
NICOLE: I love you, too.

Sami now sits with Lucas who is with Johnny.
LUCAS: Hey you.
SAMI: How’s my little man there?
LUCAS: I think he’s close to taking a nap. I’ve been trying to bargain with him, huh, buddy?
JOHNNY: I’m not tired.
SAMI: Johnny, it’s a long trip back to Salem. You should try to get some sleep.
JOHNNY: But I’m afraid you’ll be gone again when I wake up.
Sami starts to tear up a bit.
SAMI: Oh, sweetie. I’m not going anywhere. Everything is going to be fine from now on, I promise.
LUCAS: Your mommy and I love you so much Johnny and we’re not going to let anything like that happen ever again.
JOHNNY: Daddy?
LUCAS: Yeah, buddy?
JOHNNY: Do you love Mommy as much as me?
Lucas and Sami exchange a smile.
LUCAS: You bet, Johnny. <he turns to Sami> I’ve always loved your mother. And I’m always going to be here for you, for Mommy, for Allie and Will, no matter what.
He reaches over and takes Sami’s hand. She pulls Johnny close to her.
SAMI: I love you guys so much!

THE END!

:clap::clap::clap: Bravo!!!! You rock Sparkster! Fantastic story. Thank you for giving me my happiler ever after for Nicole and Brady. :clap::clap:

WONDERFULL story I am so GLAD the evil is gone from Salem. If there was a story to wind up Days (if they cancel days someday) this would be it Thank you

Back