The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers)

I think Glenn is pretty safe for awhile. I didn't see while it aired, but I read an article the other day that had a picture of a car sitting off in the distance behind Negan's gang. Speculation says Negan was in the car, and that makes sense to me. If Negan was in the car, that's how he knows who killed his gang and who to come for. I will be thoroughly surprised if Daryl survives :cry:

That episode was AWESOME. I really really hope it isn't true what you are saying about Negan being in a car. Kind of want to watch again just to see if I see it. My hubby and I have speculated it would be Daryl that Negan would take out. Daryl dying would be what makes me sick.

Didn't really have much emotion with the Jessie/Ron/Sam scene. Saw it coming weeks ago when they showed Sam saying "mom" over and over. I just knew he was going to some how get eaten, and knew Jessie would fall too, didn't think Ron would. But didn't like him much, so good riddance. Now Carl looks like he does in the comics. Hate him losing an eye, but watching the Talking Dead and how they did it, it was awesome.

I knew Ron was going to take Carl's eye out before he made his exit, also knew Jessie was going to die and was glad Sam bit the dust too because he was obnoxious.

Just saw another article about the car, I guess they even kept it hidden from the cast. Try moviepilot or comic book resources over on facebook, I think that's why it's been popping up in my feed.

Last night was really good. Glad to see Paul (Jesus) arrive to the storyline. Good looking actor too. Look out Darryl, you got competition. And finally, Rick has a woman that can weather the storm and not be killed off so easily. I loved the video clip of Yvette Nicole Brown (superfan) when they taped her reaction to Michonne and Rick on Talking Dead.

Back