The Walking Dead (may contain spoilers)

Glenn is alive, and yup he slid under the dumpster. He found Enid, the ran away teenage girl.

How did Glenn and Enid return to Alexandria so quickly walking on foot? Where are Daryl and his friends?

Oh, thank goodness! I love Glenn.

I watch the show on Netflix, but read every summary and spoiler that I can find for anything currently on air. I finished the last DVD with all of the "specials" from season 5 last night. I love how the actors, writers, and directors go back over the season to show and explain little things that I may not have picked up on. It still cracks me up when I first don't connect Andrew Lincoln's normal speaking voice with Rick.

Last edited:
The thing is, we don't know how much time has passed. It seems like this entire season has been over the course of a couple of days. Daryl, Sasha and Abraham are in that gas truck, I'm guessing what we saw with the end of last week's episode was their count of the same time we just saw Enid and Glenn. They get the "help" call, which could be the jerks that stole Daryl's stuff, could be Glenn, could be someone in Alexandria, now that the tower fell.

You were right missharleyq., he slid under the dumpster. Never believe what you see on this show any more. Rick in the RV surrounded by walkers and next week he just shows up in Alexandria with no explanation. They did say on the talking dead last night only 2 days have passed this season.

Time passage is all over the place this season as they separated the characters into groups.

Didn't watch the Talking Dead, so thanks for that info.

I didn't catch talking dead while it was on (I hate that they've pushed it back for that new show), but it's on my dvr for later. I'm sure we'll have some ridiculous flashbacks to show how Rick made it out of the RV, like it even matters anymore.

Have to say I was doing a happy dance when Glenn pulled himself out from under that dumpster! Last nights episode seems to have moved the plot forward instead of always going to the backstory of some of the characters.

I'm going to be in the minority here, but I was almost hoping Glenn was done, because Negan is due to be onscreen by the end of the season. I just thought it would be better to have Glenn die and not go by what happens in the comics. I guess it could still play out that way though, use someone else in his place.

I thought that at first missharley, Glenn could have died a better way than the way Negan is supposed to take him out. :( HOWEVER, if "someone in his place" were to happen...that could be Daryl. And if Daryl dies - that would be the worst...I would just .... well you know what they say. If Daryl dies, we riot!!! haha.... I know no one is safe, but just let Daryl live forever please. hahahahaha.

Daryl isn't going to be around forever, and I thought that regardless the writers would let Negan get him. Interesting though that they included Daryl in Dwight's story- in the comics, Dwight is a Savior who carries a crossbow.

Yes, I know. I just also know that Maggie and Glenn's story has followed the comics fairly closely. I know it will be Negan to kill Glenn. But if they would have had Glenn die back at the dumpster, then they perhaps might have had Negan kill Daryl.

Perhaps Negan will kill them both. Ugh. I will be soooooo sad. Love them!

WAIT!!!!! Please put spoiler alerts! I haven't and won't read the comics so I don't want to know what happens! I know it doesn't necessarily follow things exactly but that was too much information!:cry: Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good, I'll just pretend I don't know anything!:)

The thread title says "may contain spoilers." Thing is, where this storyline in particular is a huge deal in the comics, I think there will be a twist for the show. I really don't see Negan/Glenn playing out the same way onscreen.

How about that opening scene last night??! The best in a long time and so surprising, I can't believe it didn't leak out beforehand. Daryl is the man!

I think that opening scene, while fantastic, sealed Daryl's fate.

Did the Sam/Jessie/Ron/Carl scene make anyone else sick? Usually I just cry but it was past that.

I didn't cry at the Sam/Jessie/Ron part, felt horrible but saw that one coming. Carl was a nooo, situation but I almost lost it and kept saying over and over, no no no no when I thought Glen was a goner...again! I also realized I can't watch it before bed, i didn't sleep the entire night due to the intensity of the show.

Back