Theresa's blood test (speculation only)

Is Theresa pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's predictable and easy, so yeah I think she'll be pregnant. I don't think she'll carry the baby to term though and this will "thaw" her so to speak to attempt to make her sympathetic to viewers. I questioned how they would "redeem" her after she belted John in the head and blamed it on Brady and this seems like an angle DAYS would certainly play.

Except that Kristen wasn't in Salem or around Brady when the baby would have been conceived, so he'd know it wasn't Kristen's child.

Oh, who am I kidding, like that would make a difference in Salem (I'm looking at you, Princess Gina and Mime Bo).

I said yes because the writers have no imagination AT ALL!!! She will be pregnant, Brady will feel terrible about it and think he needs to stay with her, then he will find out she hit John and lied to him, then she will cry and say she's sorry, then...........:sick:

Kristen might just want a baby, and not plan to pass it off as anyone's, but leave and disappear again. However, she will only be here 3 mos. so, unless she takes a pregnant woman with her, not gonna happen.

Just a question. When you give blood, do they really test it for pregnancy? I mean, I know they might for hepatitis, for an STD....but????

Kristen might just want a baby, and not plan to pass it off as anyone's, but leave and disappear again. However, she will only be here 3 mos. so, unless she takes a pregnant woman with her, not gonna happen.

Just a question. When you give blood, do they really test it for pregnancy? I mean, I know they might for hepatitis, for an STD....but????

I thought they only did a cross type and hep c...........but not sure.

I voted no, but now that I think about it - it would mess with the viewers, it would mess with the existing characters, it would start the speculation fights: boy or girl, full term or miscarriage (or abortion), healthy baby or damaged from the alcohol and drugs.

...and I'm glad that Anne is starting to really be rude to her.

I say yes. I haven't watched in a couple weeks and have only read a couple summaries but it makes sense since a lot of us thought Abigail was pregnant and turned out she wasn't. Plus, Kristen is back and finding out Brady is expecting with someone else would grab her attention.

Ugh....I hope she's not pregnant. If Brady is ever going to be a daddy I want it to be with Nicole or Chloe. Not Theresa, not Kristen. :sick:

I could see them testing for hcg (pregnancy hormone) on a woman of child bearing age who is planning on giving blood for her sister. It could be against protocol for a pregnant woman to give blood perhaps. I can't recall if that's allowed or not when you're pregnant. :confused:

I hadn't even thought about it but it makes total sense. I was wondering why they were making such a big deal out of a blood test. That said I think she'll lose the baby late in the pregnancy. It has to drag on a bit so she can stay married to Brady.

Back