Theresa's blood test (speculation only)

Is Theresa pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just an aside since it's off topic but I've never known anyone or have blacked out from excessive coke use (in the past for me). OD, yes, blackout from alcohol or other drugs yes, but not coke.

Back to topic.

JS, I'm not sure what "devious" scheme Eve could be hatching now. I just believe there has to be a nefarious/evil reason for her wanting Theresa's blood.

As for Theresa, I think that any bood work that Theresa has will either show that 1) she IS pregnant, OR 2) Eve and Theresa are NOT siblings - Theresa and Andrew would be Shane's only children with Kim.

Other than planting Theresa's blood somewhere, I really can't see her having a devious scheme that involves Theresa's blood.

And it makes no sense to "De-Donovanize" Eve or Theresa right now without the benefit of Shane and Kimberly being around to deal with the situation.

I'm sure she could, but Theresa's right here and Eve has "dirt" on her to force her into it. Otherwise, Shane would have to come to Salem (which is fine by me!) or they'd have the hassle (and added expense) of transporting the blood across the country for her.

That was an emergency situation.

Eve is having elective surgery that she's paying for out-of-pocket. It makes sense about the rare blood type not being on-hand at the hospital, therefore they'd have to make Eve pay a small fortune to get some. This way, Eve has a bit of blackmail to make Little Jeannie give her a free supply. And of course, it seems like when she does this, they'll find she's pregnant.

Back