Things you've noticed in Salem you'd like to have in your own world

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So we all know about the fabulous Salem Money Tree. So it has to be something else.

I'm going to go with I'd love to have those nicely colored sheets at the hospital. The last time I was in a hospital (last month) I had stiff scratchy white sheets. I'd have loved a nice pattern or blue color.

Anyone else notice anything that is abundant in Salem you'd like to see in your world?

Being able to run a multi billion collar corporation with just a cell phone, and sometimes a little table in the square. Who needs an office.
More impressive is the ability to run a newspaper without being there at all. THAT is another "only in Salem" feat that is impossible anywhere else, even tiny town, once a week, USA. LOL

I always wanted an older or younger brother so I'm sure one will come out of the woodwork soon.

How true is this. Or, I never liked Daddy. Oh wait, this is NU-Daddy.

And @mandamiee, that was one of my other ideas to go with. Never do laundry, yet always have clothing. Win win.

The option to work from home or a cafe whenever I please.

Access to a plane to take me wherever I want to go and on my schedule.

Saying, "I would like to work here, I think I'd be good at it," and boom, I have a new job (see: most of PD/FBI/hospital staff)

Unlimited vacation time.

Just for the fun of it, having two or three men fight over me.

Having an endless supply of babysitters for my kids.

Just for a day, getting to see what my kids will be like as adults, when yesterday, they were only 13 and 14.

Stop the aging process for me.

And like others, and unlimited budget.

Access to the Salem money tree, with as much money as I will ever need or want.

Find a new job within a day, or even an hour. I would just mention I was looking for work, and boom, a new offer would come right away.

Back