Thursday, September 6th

Oh gosh I love EJ, but not with Sami if she has to break Lucas's heart. If something happens to Lucas then I am all for it. Lucas is so darn sweet and I hate to see him lose Sami.
Doesn't Billie need a man? Is EJ too young for Billie? Now that is a storyline. How about EJ and Billie getting together and becoming great friends with Sami and Lucas and then Sami can be jealous of Billie and EJ and be miserable for all the hate she caused so many people like Carrie and Austin. :)
Ok time for bed.
Night all

I just have to agree with all the praise that has been given Poirot. This is the first site I come to in the morning and I really appreciate all the time and effort you put in to it.This is my first post so I hope I don't ramble on too much. When EJ first came on the scene I didn't want him around, then my eyes were open to the amazing chemistry between James Scott and Ali Sweeney. The scenes with them are just amazing, even when they are bickering. I used to think that I was a Lumi Fan, but now, I really would love to see EJ and Sami together and least for a while for the excitement they bring.

As for the TTS stuff - so over it! Can't wait for that story to be over. My main reason for tuning in it the Dimera stories. I'm so glad that Stephano has come back to the show. I've been a fan for over 25 years - I'm 35 so most of my life and I believe the stories have gotten much better in the last couple of months, and I can't wait for the things coming in the fall. Again, thanks for all you do Poirot. :clap:

Regardless if you are a LUMI fan or EJAMI fan or neither DO not miss THURS EPI it is amazing...

The love scene between Santo & Colleen will go down as one of THE most Romantic love Scenes in Daytime EVER!!!

Brilliantly done! ALI/JAMES - perfection!

Lighting, Set, Music, Direction - perfection!

Alligato wrote:
Poirot, thanks for making a point that it is romantic! I can't tell you how much I love the romance and seduction! If I wanted to see a quickie, I would call my husband of 10 years!
ditto! :rotfl:

Spoiler Video - DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T want TODAY's EPI Spoiled for you...THURS US EPI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ut2fDLBTY-Q
Santo & Colleen "Seduces Me"

Poirot - Thank you so much for providing us with the day ahead updates. This is the first site I come to in the morning to get my fix. I totally appriciate the time you spend doing this for us. Especially those of us that cannot watch it, tape it or have access to SoapNet. I absolutley love your side comments as well.

Thank you for all you do for us hooked Days Fans! :kiss: :clap: :kiss: :clap:

Fudd wrote:
PAllison wrote: Maybe the writers did know what they were doing....
Bite your tongue! Could that really be possible???

Think about it Fudd. If the forced sex act had not happened, Sami and EJ might have become a couple or maybe they wouldn't, but either way it would not have produced nearly the interest, excitement, number of viewers etc as introducing the taboo of a rapist and his victim. The hype it has created would be hard to match with a regular s/l.

Back