Tidbits from a hi-jacked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any character or couple can be blamed or credited for a soaps demise or success, but the ratings were higher in 2013 than they have been in 2014. There could be a lot of factors for that though. I'm only watching until Sami is gone because I've loved the character for years, and I want to see how it ends for her. However, I also loved Bo/Hope, Steve/Kayla, Sami/Lucas, Sami/Rafe, etc. I'm loving Kate/Sami teaming up and scheming against the Dimeras, however, there is nothing else on the show I enjoy. It takes more than one character, one couple, and one storyline to keep fans watching, and the writers or whoever is in charge haven't been delivering.

EJandSamiFan, your passion for your couple is admirable, if I personally find it misplaced. I would appreciate if you could use some punctuation in your posts, they can be rather difficult to read.

However it's impossible to blame/credit the ratings for a show with any single pairing or character or actor. (However much we may like to do so at times.)

May I ask when you started watching Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back