Time jump answers

Eww....KathyLu…..you're right. I didn't even think of that but then again this is Days and it's not like they've not travelled that thin line before. Sorry but an adopted uncle is still an uncle....Max and Stephanie......Max and Chelsea. LOL!

Yes, but there was no blood relation between Max and Stephanie or Chelsea. Although, yes, it was still gross, considering Max and Stephanie played together as kids.

Incest is pretty much taboo on the soaps (except Passions), excluding instances of rape/molestation. They'll have blood-related relatives kiss (unknowingly) but they'll never cross the line of having sex. (like when Marie and Tommy fell in love when he had amnesia and his appearance had changed from the war, or when Lucas and Cassie were making out before someone stopped them)

Yes, but there was no blood relation between Max and Stephanie or Chelsea. Although, yes, it was still gross, considering Max and Stephanie played together as kids.

Yes, that's why I said "adopted uncle" knowing that they weren't blood and the thin line. :) For some it is the same as blood given the relationship. Great example of Cassie and Lucas. I'd forgotten about that.

My guess is that they'll keep her name as Mackenzie and call her that, instead of Mickey. Sami didn't change Sydney's name, which is surprising, since Nicole named her, and Sami once made fun of Sydney's name saying Nicole named her after a place (Sydney, Australia).

Bo and Hope slightly changed Zack's name. Abe and Lexie had named him Isaac Theo Carver, calling him Isaac. Bo and Hope changed his name to Beauregard Isaac Theo Brady, but called him Zack for short.
They called her Rachel and Kristen's mother's name for a middle name. They've said it more than once.

Rachel Isabella...the names of Kristen & Brady's mothers.

Back