Twitter week Apr 16

Lots of folks feel that Days doesn't stick to the fact that John & Marlena have a family, and they are not part of the Kiriakis clan..........

John & Marlena's Family.........

DbCbAR2UQAAmzg8.jpg

LOL, yes, they sure did. I think some of those in the pic are photoshopped in, but they wanted to make a point.......

Worries me as well........

Tho, have noticed that this headwriter seems to concentrate on one big story at a time, with perhaps a couple of minor ones going on, but not featured much. Steve, with Kayla, had his poisoning story, leading to his becoming blind, then shoved aside. JJ had his suicide story, leading to Lani becoming pregnant, now it is secondary. Brady/Eve had their affair, (courtesy of Victor) and now are secondary, as front and center is the Andre murder, leading to Abby split personality story.

Other Salemites appear here and there, supporting the various stories. Will's return from the dead was big.....and now he is also background. Last we saw of him, he was calling a prison to see if he could talk to Clyde. Sure, some stories get intertwined, but overall, there is usually just one story grabbing all the airtime, plus the few characters that story uses, with others as filler on occasion.

Last edited:
A lot of people are talking about Steven Nichols' (Steve) post. I wonder if
he was offered less money?

I think he is on contract already...but his work schedule is reduced. He hasn't been on for a couple weeks, and indicates once a week or less.......that is nearly like an under 5.

Back