Twitter week Aug 13

Not one of my favorite but we all have our characters we love, love to hate, hate or don't feel one way or the other. His character is between my last 2 choices. Just me but he could go and take Adrienne with him.

Couples and characters come and go, their usefulness diminishes to whatever head writer is presiding. They all (writers) seem to prefer creating their own characters, giving them story, and ignoring the canvas of riches in front of them. I have favs, but have never left Days because the fav was no longer there. But many viewers evidently do so. But......same happens in prime time, fav characters are killed, or leave for whatever reason. New characters are brought on, some work, some don't and are gone by next season. That's show business.....no business like it, right? LOL

There was a time in the past when soaps kept mainstay characters for decades and never ran out of storyline. Sure the stories diminished from time to time to focus on another character/couple but they weren't written off the show. I watched with my GG and mother and remember those Days too.

Just as present day songwriters don't seem to be able to craft memorable songs as in days gone by, same goes for the writers of daytime drama, who run out of ideas fast, evidently, and thus do a variation of recycle

This is great news and hope at some point he becomes more regular. I think he adds a so much to the show with his sarcasm and humour while still being a full on (insert *#@$*& here). Plus, he's new blood and these days I'm hung up the lacking gene pool in Salem and the fact that step cousins, uncles, brothers, sisters, get into relationships.

But back to topic. I will be looking forward to his return.

I agree Muzza. I love the intelligence level, sarcasm, snappy comebacks and wittiness Paul Telfer brings to his character. He's also really good for my eyes along with Robert Scott. Yummy!

Back