Twitter week Aug 13

Has anyone tweeted Ron Carlivati to ask "what da' hell???" is wrong with him for letting the great Patchman slip through his fingers?

Fans tweet him every single day

people have been tweeting Ron Carlivati (head writer) AND Days, NBC, Greg Meng, for months about the Patchman. It is the network and show that decide...not the writer........

But the writer decides who to write story for which in turn influences which actors get a contract and the terms of said contract

Since Kate Mansi is now wearing a black wig, I wonder if somehow Abby has a relapse and become "Gabby" again. Or Abby could be disguising herself as Gabi to find a way to get back at her, setting her up in another way.

Since Kate Mansi is now wearing a black wig, I wonder if somehow Abby has a relapse and become "Gabby" again. Or Abby could be disguising herself as Gabi to find a way to get back at her, setting her up in another way.

Or she could just be filming flashbacks

That is my thought.........Heck, Marci filmed flashbacks of scenes Kate Mansi had done.......so could be. Also could be trying to set up Stefan in some way?? (But I doubt that)

Back