Twitter week July 31

Gosh, most folks are well pleased with Days since the writing change, and I have read how many who had stopped watching had returned because of the positive things they were reading. So.....a surprise to read ratings have dropped. Seems weird.

We are still seeing Dena's stories unfortunately. So even though bubbles are bursting and we are seeing more cast interaction, Ron is just writing us out of Dena's stuff.

Consistent with this board, I've also seen very mixed feedback on the Anjelica and doppelgänger stuff elsewhere. Skewing negative though. Last week was very doppelgänger heavy.

Heather, are you going to try to go to one of them?

So....Chicago is a BIG city. Just WHERE is this going to be held.

And ...I tried to access the website, but my browser said it was very unsecure, and seemed to just want all my info.....e-mail addy, IP, etc. So, I could not get on it at all.

So....I tried again just now........said it is at the "famous" Petterino's restaurant, which I never heard of, even tho I am from Chicago. It is in middle of downtown Chi town, I do not want to be trying to go home at night from there, guarantee you. AND tickets are $125 for 4 hrs........$175 for 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. Yep, not cheap at all, esp if you have to stay at a downtown hotel, or get a taxi ride to a suburb hotel.

The Long Island event has 3 separate events each around $125 I think. One might be a bit higher.

I'm going to the Saturday evening meet/greet event because I want to meet Greg Vaughan (Eric). This is less than an hour from my house and I can drive there and back same day.

The organizer of these events is very good and allows ample time for meet/greet and photos and such. People actually fly in from other states to attend.

Poirot, I've never heard of that place either

Back