Twitter week May 18

Wonder if Arianna's birthday will get a mention? Like Sonny saying to Evan at the prison, could you hurry this up I've got to go to my daughter's birthday party, since he is wanting to rub it in that Evan is in jail because he's killed folks, and lost his son.

Gabi doesn't remember she has a daughter of late......too busy trying to probe Jake is her dead husband. Ari probably is being ignored so she can be really SORAS'd.......perhaps be Brady's next conquest??? :sarcasm:

We're discussing the summer preview at this link

I always wondered about who it was. I kept going back and forth looking at my tape
to see which twin it was.

Most people didn't realize they really used Andrea Hall (Samantha) for those scenes.

To this day, there are people who think the viewer outrage made Days quickly rewrite the storyline to say it was Samantha and not Marlena.

Heck, Jason47 even has the original cast list, plus the script copy. Days did want the viewers to think Marlena was the one killed, and even ordered Andrea Hall's (Samantha) name not to be in the credits until the end of the week, so it would not give it away. I wasn't watching then, but sure read about it. I could not imagine what the fuss was all about. Ha.

The viewer outrage even made the news for a couple of days. I remember a clip of Deidre Hall (Marlena) walking outside of the studio wearing a silk scarf around her neck (like Jake used to "kill" her with) and going over to talk to fans who were protesting at the studio gates.

LOL, the premise had been that this guy, Jake, was stalking Marlena, and then evidently decided to kill her, and did. Only, it turned out, Marlena had gone away on vacation, and her twin was using her apartment unbeknownst to anyone. Jake thought he killed Marlena, and not until she returned did anyone realize what happened.

Which brings me to "same name" annoyance.....which will be in another thread.

Back