Twitter week Nov 21

I don't follow the entire cast but I'll post what I see. Lots of non-Days related stuff so far.

Thanks for posting, Heather. The website I find tweets has been down all week.

Interesting to see Matt Ashford (Jack) in this photo and continuing to take part in Days of our Lives events. Considering the hack job the writers did the last few times he has returned, I certainly would not want to help out. But that's just me in my limited knowledge of talks that may have occurred between him and the shows execs, writers, producers, etc.

Interesting to see Matt Ashford (Jack) in this photo and continuing to take part in Days of our Lives events. Considering the hack job the writers did the last few times he has returned, I certainly would not want to help out. But that's just me in my limited knowledge of talks that may have occurred between him and the shows execs, writers, producers, etc.

This was not a Days sponsored event. It was an event hosted by the guys from the Dishin Days show on Afterbuzz TV. They had a very impressive turnout of both present and former cast members, way more than I expected when I signed up. Really nice guys so the actors must really like them.

Back