Twitter week Sept 23

I always laughed at how one Jack went into the shower, came out a different Jack. LOL. Yes, mid-scene it was.
But agree with Noel......only Jack ever for me is Matt Ashford.

I have to give the show credit for that Jack recast, it was different than the usual "character leaves for two weeks and comes home with a new face". Unexpected and interesting. That said, I was finally accepting the new Jack (I hated how he was fired and written out as Matt Ashford), and never gelled with the new guy with the new Jennifer.

I didn't know Kathy Griffin was on the show! I love her! I might have to look those scenes up (wasn't watching in '05).

Re: Austin & Carrie's return, et al - Wow what an exciting time! Too bad they ruined it with the Rafe/Carrie Abby/Austin nonce!! And then the next headwriter had John try to sleep with Kristen...ew.

• This picture is special. Here’s why : I took it right before I dove into my very first day ever directing. I’m immensely grateful for the opportunity to have dipped my toe into this field, especially having done so under the care of a fearless female (+fellow Italian!!!) mentor. Thank you to everyone who allowed me the privilege of observing & shadowing your work these last few months. I’m in awe of your Matrix world & honored to be among you. And also... I can’t wait for more!!!
katemansi Verified

here’s why these pictures are special : before I started the day, @missyreeves came in the booth to take photos of me on my first day, (as any decent mamma would do)... but after a few snaps I had to literally ask her to leave bc she was blocking all the monitors trying to get a good shot. that’s a Mamma for ya! Thank you Missy, in hindsight I’m so grateful you insisted on “just one more picture”.

Dont know how awesome that news is. He was never one of my favorites. To me he always looks like he has a smirk on his face. Just me and my opinion!

Back