Unfinished Storylines

Reaction score
Are there any lingering story lines that haven't been wrapped up yet? Like for a long time the 2 biggest unfinished storylines were a) John's real past and b) What acctually happened to Steve's coffin after his "funeral". Now that those are wrapped up, is there anything else that was never finished? For some reason I want to say what really happened to Ernesto.

What about Theo's bear?
Will Theo tell any of the secrets he knows about?
What about Maggie's illness story? Was that it?
Where is Cassie? Does anyone care?
How and where was EJ raised?

Outstanding! Thanks! I forgot about all those. Yeah, especially Maggie's illness which was so recent. I suppose, though, they could still be working their way into this particular story.

Susala, Cassie supposedly followed Rex to Chicago when he left after discovering that Mimi had the abortion.

In Salem, Maggie just had a change in her medication. Her illness is always there, just in remission. In real life, Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) has been luckily in remission for several years, and was very hesitant about going into this again, but she did. However, she was very uncomfortable with it, so I think Maggie will just go back into remission .

Max went upstairs to do homework and disappeared, only to reappear years later, having become a race car driver, great mechanic and a math genius.

Neil Curtis left to make rounds, Jan Spears & that one priest are both in comas somewhere in Salem Hospital, and Rolf just vanished (but then he was very dead at one time.....telling Mimi "it didn't take", lol)

I definitley wanna finisher on the whole Rolf thing. I liked him.

Not so far in the past

Has the investigation into what happened when Chloe ended up going down into the elevator shaft ended??? Wasn't Carly suspicious that Chloe pushed her out (like she knew something was going to happend?)

And another thing. What about Meredith??? And Emily???

- The plot involving Emily Hudson's sister, who kidnapped Rafe and kept him chained in her basement...why didn't anyone think to investigate the kidnapping any further? Couldn't Rafe's memory ever come back to him in the same way that Nicole's memory about Anna came back?

- The whole mystery surrounding what really happened to Rafe's deceased ex-fiancee Emily Hudson.

- Whether Austin and Carrie were ever able to successfully have any kids...a few years ago (~1yr after they left the show), one of the characters commented that they were trying to start a family.

What about Horton the tiger??? Is he still running around Salem?!

What about Lexie in the tunnel? They never went further with that and what happened to her in there, I don't even think we know for sure who even put her down there do me? LOL

Oh yeah, lets add E.J. buying Victor's drug operations, stating that Arianna is going to pay dearly, and then becoming her friend all within about a months time.

Criminals

It seems that any crime that is committed in Salem is NEVER solved. What about the "Mayor" being killed at the doorsteps of the DiMera family? They have said nothing about the Salem "head bopper"? What is going on there? Also, nothing is said about the elevator thing with Chloe? No investigation? But then again, we are talking about the Salem PD, they don't really solve anything. :confused:

Hi everybody, I'm new around here.

I'm not sure if this is unfinished or I just haven't found the answer...

How did Marlena get to Stefano after the plane crash?

Was her plane intended to crash or was it an accident? Did Stefano strike a deal with Orpheus similar to the Orpheus/ISA deal?? That would explain his change of plans for her.

When did she end up on San Cristobal island? Plus, the whole Gretchen/ISA involvement.

There are just holes from that storyline that I want to know.

What was Caprice to Celeste (yeah I'm repeating myself but I wanna know) :)
What happened to Tek
Why did Susan give up EJ.....or did she dun dun dun *raises eyebrow*
Where is Kristan is she still in the harem?

Anyone remember "The Lady In White" storyline? It turned out she was Peter and Kristen's mother, but there was also a weird ghost storyline where she was a ghost or something? And what happended to her?

Greta, and the real Gina, where did they go?

Did they ever say who Greta's father was? Didn't they keep hinting towards it being John?

Susan

Why havent thay brought Susan back. since she is EJ's Mother1 even if it's not the real Susan I would love to see her come back and Tell EJ....... MEAN MEAN MEAN

- The plot involving Emily Hudson's sister, who kidnapped Rafe and kept him chained in her basement...why didn't anyone think to investigate the kidnapping any further? Couldn't Rafe's memory ever come back to him in the same way that Nicole's memory about Anna came back?

- The whole mystery surrounding what really happened to Rafe's deceased ex-fiancee Emily Hudson.

- Whether Austin and Carrie were ever able to successfully have any kids...a few years ago (~1yr after they left the show), one of the characters commented that they were trying to start a family.

I too would love to find out what happened with Emily. It may add another dimension to the rather bland character of Rafe. Every character needs a skeleton in his closet, and it's about time for Rafe's to come out.

Back