Unfinished Storylines

It looked for a while like Philip might be suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder),and they dropped that.
Also,what about Philip's prosthetic leg?As someone with a disability myself,I would have liked to see them continue that story.

Anyone remember "The Lady In White" storyline? It turned out she was Peter and Kristen's mother, but there was also a weird ghost storyline where she was a ghost or something? And what happended to her?

Greta, and the real Gina, where did they go?

the real Gina died....on the rooftop....
and didn't Greta get coronated or something to become princess?

The Lady in White was eventually blown up in a tunnel w/Stefano....of course he rose from the ashes, Phoenix that he is.

Greta left Salem to go "find her father". I think she gave up her crown, tho.

As to Philip & his missing leg, and face transplant. The show forgot all about that, but not our kpatch. Just go to the Writers' Bench, and see how kpatch explained it all away in the "Lost" story. LOL

The Lady in White was eventually blown up in a tunnel w/Stefano....of course he rose from the ashes, Phoenix that he is.

Greta left Salem to go "find her father". I think she gave up her crown, tho.

As to Philip & his missing leg, and face transplant. The show forgot all about that, but not our kpatch. Just go to the Writers' Bench, and see how kpatch explained it all away in the "Lost" story. LOL

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!:D

I didn't watch much during grad school so I missed a lot of the Stefano's last will and testament storyline. (At least, I think this storyline was during grad school--it was a long time ago!) He left different Salemites certain items w/ "special" meaning--Marlena got a pillow, I think Pop Shawn got a model boat, etc. It seems that there were several loose ends there, but I could be wrong. How did Days leave this one?

Did they ever say who Greta's father was? Didn't they keep hinting towards it being John?

I'd love to know who Greta's father is...

What was underneath the sheet in the jungle compound in 1997 that Stefano didn't want Hope and John to see?

Whatever happened to Sami's friend Jamie?

Why did they throw in that scene in 2008 when Sami told John about his past - and they made it seem like he remembered the sub scenes, and then later confront Hope about it, and then not go any where with the story?

What happened to Bo's visions?

Where is Celeste?

What was Ernesto's connection to Stefano? (If there was one - perhaps I missed it) but when Greta was substituted for Hope in the cage - How did Stefano get his hands on Hope (to turn her into Gina) and Greta (to do the plastic surgeries until she ran off to the Bayou)?

Back