Upcoming....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
but don't know exactly when for some.
Have read in all different places over the past couple weeks, so cannot offer verification.....so just take with grain of salt......

Special April Fool's Day ....Daniel the tanned dead doc will make an appearance, as will Sheila. Leo returns as well.
There is an actress hired, was in a cast pic.....(Emily O'Brien) who will probably be playing Orpheus's daughter.
MV5BZTIxNmVlZGEtNmQyOS00MmMyLTk4NTItNzllMjAzOGEyMTc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk4MTk3MzM@._V1_UX100_CR0,0,100,100_AL_.jpg

There was an audition recently for a female role that is a recast. NO idea who would be getting recasted.

Saw a pic of Anna, with a spiked heel shoe in her hand, standing in front of Steve, who is holding a hand over that eye that used to have a patch over it, and apparently screaming.

Wonder if now Stevano has to wear a patch. I actually think I could skip the April Fool's edition - no need to see Sheila or Dr. Tan Man. I don't know if it would make a difference if they recast Kristen so she didn't look so much older than Brady, but maybe?

So, will Orpheus' family be the new bad guys since Vic is getting older and the DiMeras just aren't anything remotely capable of anything? Maybe when Eric dumps Nicole again, he will go after the new actress? Who else?

I'm guessing people like these one-off episodes? Once a year was too much for me.

Unless it moves the plot, then fine.

I'm also hoping Daniel appears in Nicole's dreams and says "where's my daughter?" She brings him Holly. He looks at her and says, "That's not my daughter. Where's my daughter?" When she wakes up it worries her, and becomes her main interest, thus distracting her from ruining Mickey's life.

I can barely tolerate the regular shows, so I am another big no vote for the "special" episodes. Again, nice for the actors who like playing something different, but there has been too much for too long at our expense. I am glad Hattie is gone, and I am still not convinced that Gina is. While I am sure Marlena will be saved by John just in time, no one really cares because this has happened so many times, it is just boring.

Maybe some people like the one-off episodes. I'm not one of those people. I need to see a character enough to get invested in them, to make me enjoy them.
I was cool with them (the roast of that elephant statue story was great) until they had Marlena strangle Will last Halloween. That's one of my favorite relationships on any show, and it was disgusting to see something go graphic and drawn out. I just hated it, so I'm honestly dreading the fact that Will - and Sonny for that matter - is involved in another one of these standalone episodes.

Back