Update on the DAy Ahead

Way with the words Rew...what would we do without one another now that we've "bonded". I would rather chat with you guys than answer my regular e-mail and update my stupid facebook.

I was thinking though...we could just put an ad on Craigs List and we could promise them a free ride on the bus with Sarabeth next time out. YOu wouldn't mind letting them ride shotgun if they would write up the Day Ahead would you Rew? :D

It is cool when people come together. Thanks for the update, Barb. And Rew, your stash is safe. I have put Martian holo-emitters around your stuff so people will think it is bunny rabbit chow. :)

The admin/owner of Days Cafe lives in Canada, so gets to see the show herself, writes it up.

We did get an offer of help, but it remains to be seen if the logistics can be worked out.

I like Days Cafe. Its spoiler/ general information is well informed and accurate. I hope you guys are able to work something out. Either way, thank you Poirot for everything you do on this site. Your administration goes a very long way to making it the lovely, friendly place that it is.

Thanks for the update Poirot! To be honest I mostly visit the site for the comments in the Daily Days and to lurk in the Crystal Ball. This is the only Day's site I belong to and would miss it if it ever went away. The Days Ahead was just a tiny part of why I joined. I love the community and it's family feel and how I can always get a good laugh about something (usually something Rew has said).

I would be happy to help out but here in big ole Boise, Id I'm lucky to get my local channels when the weather is iffy (like today), so trying to get something from Canada would really be pushing it. :(

@Rew ... awwww now I am blushing.
aow3dd.jpg

Back