SPOILER !! Victor is Wrong!!!

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Victor said that "people don't change" but he is evidence to the contrary, since he's no longer a drug-running gangster who hires thugs to stalk nurses.

And we also know that Kristen changed (Brady told us so, many times).

And that EJ changed (as Sami will remind us).

Now, Jeannie T has changed (Caroline will remark on this and Brady backs it up).

With Jeannie T leaving the canvas in November (hence the spoiler marker), who will be the next to "change"??

I suggest André. He'll fall for Maggie and cure her paralysis, and she'll walk around Salem telling everyone that he's changed when they question her marriage plans.

So...whom do you suggest??

Anne will change. She will fall madly in love with Mr. Burns and after breaking up his marriage, will marry him and be so grateful to be Mrs. Burns she will become the patron saint of the Salem University Hospital, spreading love, and joy and hope wherever she goes.

Dario will become Mr Rogers and welcome everyone to be his neighbor, under his red sweater will be a t-shirt that says "I love my daddy", and he will be hired to do razor commercials due to his changing into a clean shaven good hard working family man!

Roman will change. He'll start insisting that his police officers actually do some work and conduct themselves in a professional manner. He'll also quietly spread the word that he will no longer cover up their crimes.

Mr. Burns will change. He'll start hiring competent medical professionals, which will bring an end to Days viewers with a background in medicine having to point out how nonsensical University Hospital procedures are.

Harold will change. Noticing the sad fate of the presumably jobless Henderson, he'll try to keep his butler's position by starting to answer the door to the DiMansion.

Steve will change. He'll carry out his Black Patch Investigations assignments in such a way that he won't end up locked in a cage somewhere and his long-suffering wife won't get kidnapped yet again.

The writers will change. No they won't start turning out consistently interesting story lines and daily scripts, which is too much to ask, but they'll bring back T and start giving Rory more screen time and portray him in a much more positive way. :)

Last edited:
Summer wouldn't need to change very much to replace Theresa in Brady's heart. :love:

I can recall being favorably impressed by the original Kristen personality. :)

Victor said that "people don't change" but he is evidence to the contrary, since he's no longer a drug-running gangster who hires thugs to stalk nurses.

And we also know that Kristen changed (Brady told us so, many times).

And that EJ changed (as Sami will remind us).

Now, Jeannie T has changed (Caroline will remark on this and Brady backs it up).

With Jeannie T leaving the canvas in November (hence the spoiler marker), who will be the next to "change"??

I suggest André. He'll fall for Maggie and cure her paralysis, and she'll walk around Salem telling everyone that he's changed when they question her marriage plans.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::sick:

Years ago I had said lots of people were sipping on "stupid water". I see its starting to bubble up again lol. Sip on my Days friends, sip on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think last time it was Bo or Brady or both, lol, but this time wow, I think Brady be swimming in it haha. Sometimes I don't watch the show just read the summary online. It gets way too stupid and unreal, even for a soap at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back