Waiting for test results - Covid

TheWriter

Reaction score
So, I have not been here for a while, now. So sorry about that. First, it was because I just could not watch Days anymore. But then, I had to go back to work (I am indeed a writer, but considering all that's going on right now, and the fact that Quebec's market is very small, I cannot live on my writings alone, it's impossible). I have been working in a bookstore since last February. But it had to close for a couple of months, and I went back last Monday, as it reopened. And yesterday, I learned that two of my co-workers tested positive for Covid. So I went to get tested, and now, I am isolated from my husband and my daughters in my home, anxiously waiting for the results. I try to stay calm, but it's not always easy. The good news is I feel pretty good, so I'm hoping I test negative. And if I'm positive, it will pass without too much troubles.

So, if you could send positive thoughts my way, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you my Salem Spectactors friends. :hug:

My brother & his wife had covid but it was mild. They are both older but got thru it just fine. I am sending you prayers but know if you do have it, it may not be a reason for panic.

Thoughts and prayers are with you my fellow "Quebecker"! Not sure exactly where you are located in the province (some regions are doing better than others that's for sure!), but staying positive is the best thing you can do now. Take care!

Hello, everyone! Finally, someone called me to give me my test results : I am negative. I don't have Covid. I am so relieved, so glad. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I will spend a much better weekend now. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Thank you again! :hug:

Bonjour, Writer. Je suis tres heureux de lire vos resultats de test est revenue negatif. C'est une excellate nouvelle.

Hey there, Writer. I'm late to this thread however glad to read your results are negative, especially as you say some previous health concern

Back