Wardrobe again and hair

SarahBeth

Reaction score
The only thing missing in Will's ensemble is a pair of thick glasses with tape on the bridge. Somebody get that vest that is too small off him and give it back to Johnny. And not liking Sami's hair or that thing Paige wore yesterday.

I have to say I am glad I am not the only one that shook their head today at what Will was wearing. Egads.
Nope, did not like Sami's hair, and Paige's top is ......not flattering at all.

Sami's hair makes her look like an old lady.
Paige's top makes her look like Amy Lee of Evanescence (not a dig, by the way; I love Evanescence, but that shirt was terrible)

OMG just what were they doing to Will today with that outfit?!?! AWFUL!!!

edited to write out text-speak abbreviation...JS

I think they are trying to make Will look more gay. His shirts have looked pretty awful lately. I thought the rainbow decor was a bit overboard also.:rotfl: The matching dresses of the Donovan sisters yesterday was interesting also.:drunk:

:clap:Big smile here...as I was watching today, and Will came on screen, I was wondering if I was just totally unaware of what is in fashion. I didn't know if I should comment on it, thinking that perhaps the style, (if you can even call it that) of Will's picnic tablecloth shirt was some new trend elsewhere in the country. And did someone think putting a vest over it would help???

This past Saturday at Neyland Stadium (Knoxville TN) there was an effort to "checker the stadium" by seating folks wearing orange and white in alternating sections. Will maybe forgot to ask which color he was supposed to wear and decided his shirt would allow him to sit in any section. I wonder if he knows the words to "Rocky Top"? http://www.wbir.com/story/sports/co...sh-for-checkerboard-neyland-stadium/16245787/

1411701997000-checkered-neyland.JPG

At least the new Chad dresses nice. Why do all the guys in Salem wear nothing but jeans and ugly shirts? Will's vest and ugly shirt made him look like a clown. He just needed polka dot pants to complete his look

I just posted this in the daily thread but I thought Will looked he should be a flight attendant on Spirit Airlines with their new bright yellow livery.

I'd post a photo but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it without a link.

After reading the bit about Will and his shirt and vest, I went to YouTube and watched just a bit of his scenes. I enjoyed the decorated house for his siblings to come home, perhaps the planned a carnival type party would explain his outfit. OH MY LORD but it is so horrible; shirt not tucked in short vest and now for how long will be be wearing this outfit???? :sick:

Back