Wed. 7/21 - No show

kpatch, I had a hole in the gasoline filler neck in my 12 year old Neon. I had to be VERY careful filling the tank until the garage found a new filler neck to install. I wasn't paying attention, and the gas came out from behind / underneath the fender and hit my Reeboks.

He doesn't mean it that way...he was just trying to show that "even if" he left Carly for her, they would still have problems. That Carly is not the problem.
That is what he meant...
Yep, it was apparent that is what Bo was saying.

naw, you just got me thinking about booze in the other thread. I just pictured Bo as a giant Flaming Butt

That's a real drink. VERY YUMMY!!! Has rum in it, too.

Flaming Butt:
1/2 oz grenadine syrup
1/2 oz green creme de menthe
1/2 oz creme de bananes
1/2 oz overproof rum

Layer in this order: grenadine, creme de menthe, banana liqueur, white rum. Ignite rum before serving.

I don't care how yummy it is, I really dont think I want to drink something called Flaming Butt....sounds like something you get after eating too much spicy food! :wink:

LOL, the name was worse than what it is now.......:rolleyes:

Ya know, I tried to watch the Wed. show this a.m. on Soapnet. Saw probably 5 minutes of it.......as got phone call after phone call. grrrrr. All I saw was the middle of a conversation Sami was having with Rafe.......where she evidently told him her decision to stay with the DiMeras and he told her to have a nice life. You can all understand why I like being able to tape in middle of night and watch early a.m. uninterupted. (unless it is family doing so...cuz that DOES happen)

Back