Wed. 7/21 - No show

Philip/Chloe/Daniel/Carly is driving me as CRAZY as Hope

Bo and Hope have been my favorite couple since I was a teenager. Didn't like Carly back then and REALLY don't like her now. If i get lucky then Chloe's baby will be Philip's (sorry Melanie but doesn't every child want their parents to be together?) which will pave the way for a Daniel/Carly reunion which will leave Bo and Hope an avenue to reconcile IF SHE DOESN'T ROAST HIM ALIVE!!

So much for Bo's new-found love for Carly. Bo is so full of himself he thinks all he has to do is "go back" to Hope and everything will be Okay. What would that do to Carly after he has strung her along for months? If I didn't know it before, that statement tells me what kind of a person Bo Brady really is and why I cannot stand him now.

Sami is so stupid she doesn't know she has already moved into Stefano's house!! :rotfl:

He doesn't mean it that way...he was just trying to show that "even if" he left Carly for her, they would still have problems. That Carly is not the problem.
That is what he meant...

I thought Sami had already moved into DiMansion. I guess maybe it has been temporary and now she means she is moving in permanently? I only hope we get to see this decision come back to bite her. Not as a vengeful thing, but this kind of stupidity shouldn't be rewarded.

On the Wednsday show Sami also tells Rafe that Marlena is selling the Town House so she will be staying at the DiMansion permanently. That will make two places for sale that Philip & Melanie can chose to move too. But if Sami does leave the DiMansion later on where will she go since the Town House was her safe haven since she returned from protective custody?

But if Sami does leave the DiMansion later on where will she go since the Town House was her safe haven since she returned from protective custody?

Maybe she can get a job and rent an apartment or a house... You know, like real life??

that's not Phil and Mel....its KPatch too close to the t.v. set. :)

LOL rew. Guilty as charged.

How funny was that flashback of Hope putting the pills in Bo's coffee two seconds after she put the pills in Bo's coffee?

Would gasoline poured on someone's eyelids/eyes blind them? Wouldn't the gasoline splash on Hope the way she was pouring it out of the container, and wouldn't she go up in flames if she lit a match?

In the previews, they showed Daniel trying to revive Bo, and Hope aiming a gun at Dan. I'm rooting for Hope in this showdown for sure!

Both Hope and Bo did a great job of acting today.

Arianna looked somewhat moony-eyed over EJ, did she not?

Thanks so much for filling in the summary DJM! Great job!

well I was thinkin' that one spark from that gun and there'd be three crispy critters and an orphan child at ol' Vics!.....er maybe two orphan childs if'n the one with Chloe IS Daniels.

and yer right....enough with the feckin' flashbacks....I git 'nough of those on me own. :)

I keep telling you all that her just lighting that match should have made the place go kerboom.........

I know. I was thinking about your "fumes" comment when she was holding the match. Wouldn't you think she'd check the house first to make sure no one else came while she was gone. I kept thinking that Ciara could conceivably have been there.

With sloshing and spilling that gasoline all over, Hope's clothes and hair should reek of it. You get one little drop on you at the gas station, and the smell stays on you. (I have a pair of sneakers that still smell of gasoline through 2 washings in the washing machine.)

Note to self: Don't throw a match into squirrel's washing machine.

It would've made more sense if she poured booze all over him instead of gasoline. Then lit him up using a candle from the house. Would've looked like he got drunk and knocked the candle over when he passed out.

Yes, you never did explain how the gasoline got on your sneakers. Where were you on the night of the 16th?

naw, you just got me thinking about booze in the other thread. I just pictured Bo as a giant Flaming Butt

That's a real drink. VERY YUMMY!!! Has rum in it, too.

Flaming Butt:
1/2 oz grenadine syrup
1/2 oz green creme de menthe
1/2 oz creme de bananes
1/2 oz overproof rum

Layer in this order: grenadine, creme de menthe, banana liqueur, white rum. Ignite rum before serving.

Back