Wed., Apr. 22, 2020

I was disgusted by how Chad brushed aside and tried to justify Kristen's crimes today. He then browbeat stupid Abby into apologizing for daring to suggest Kristen is a bad person. He is no better than any other Dimera.

Kristen almost attacked the pilot who flew Sarah & Mickey to London. She then turned her fury on Eric and Nicole, what a nice thank you for telling her the truth.

Kristen is as unhinged as ever. She is not sympathetic. She is a monster.

Sorry no one was able to summarize today, the press conferences really screw the viewing abilities. All I know is the guy in that chair was Mr. Shin's son, Gabi takes advantage, making a ton of nasty remarks, negativity galore about Chad, he comes in. Gabi is super confident. Kristen attacks the pilot who flew Sarah to Paris. That's all I know. I have been gone all afternoon, just got home.

The first half.... this is tough

Abby/Chad: Chad on phone heard about Kristen’s current troubles, Abby waltzes in. Well Tony and Anna are off to Europe. Abby and Chad rehash the Mickey kidnapping with mixed feelings. Chad can’t believe Abby is taking Sarah’s side. Abby can see Sarah’s point of view. In her heart, she thinks she is Mickey’s mother. Chad is saying that Kristen has always wanted a child of her own, and that stealing Theresa’s baby was a long time ago and Kristen has changed.

Xander sleeping/passed out in bed, with an empty bottle. Several Sarah/Xander flashbacks of Sarah telling Xander she loves him, but mostly sheet flapping. Then shrieking Sarah on her wedding day.

Xander wakes and Victor is in his room (hotel room, Victor was called middle of night due to Xander trashing the room). Victor tosses a bottle at Xander. Victor tells of how he heard that Xander was dumped at the alter. How could you be so stupid? Xander tells Victor that this is all his fault. Have to keep Maggie in the dark . She can’t learn she killed her granddaughter or it would destroy her. Xander hears Sarah has disappeared; he gets dressed (darn it) and goes to find her.

Kristen ranting in police station. Eric and Nicole try to comfort Kristen, who is demanding answers. Sarah is a kidnapper and a fugitive. Brady walks in. The Titan pilot landed in Salem and is on the way to police station to tell them where he went. Brady assures Kristen they will get their baby back. Kristen verbally assaults the pilot (given all of Kristen’s previous schemes this was beyond stupid).

Sonny/Will: Will is trying to find news about Sarah and the baby. Cook hooked up Sonny for breakfast. Will feels it’s his fault his cousin kidnapped a baby and they could have stopped it. Sonny tries to convince Will it’s not his fault, it’s Xander's.

Gabi walks into her office thinks she see’s Stefan (back of his head in the desk chair). It’s Li Shin, Mr. Shin's son. They’ve never met. He mentions she thought he was her dead husband. Gabi explains this was her late husband's office and she’s been thinking of him. Gabi tires to convince him she’s the one to run DiMera Enterprises.

The beginning was ridiculous. Over 5 minutes for a recap of Xander and Sarah. 5 minutes!

Chad is definitely still off. Numerous things he has sad and today getting so mad at Abby about Kristen. He is off.

Had to laugh when Gabi was talking to Shin, said Chad didn't have killer instinct then said how he tried to kill her. Shin says which is it? Does he have killer instinct or not?

I had to disagree with Brady when he said he didn't know that was his daughter. He was always very drawn to Mackenzie. More than an uncle.

Kristen: Anyone who thinks that this moral monster has changed should guess again. The way she ripped into the poor pilot and sad sack Eric was disgusting. And if she thinks she can mess with Xander, she ought to guess again. An angry X-Man could snap her in half like a dry twig.

The Pilot: It's too bad the writers had him just taking Kristen's trash talk. He works for Victor and there's was no reason for him not to give it right back to her. If he'd thrown in some comebacks that included the words "pervert" and "psycho," Victor probably would have given him a raise.

Abigail: She gets kudos for her remark about creepy Kristen: "she's changed?" It's too bad that more people in Salem (like Chad) don't have her common sense.

Li Shin: This guy is totally clueless about Gabba-Gabba. Before he makes any decision, he ought to talk to Eli, Lani, and Julie. What they could tell him would knock his socks off.

Brady: He thinks that the ridiculous ISA, the organization that unleashed Orpheus, a criminal psychopath, on the people of Salem, can help him find Sarah? He should guess again. That pack of fools couldn't find a herd of elephants in a strawberry patch.

ISA agent: "Now where can those elephants be?"

part two

Will/Sonny talking about Maggie: Sonny points out that Maggie and Xander have a special bond. They discuss that Maggie killed Adrienne and now her granddaughter.

Victor/Xander: Xander needs to help Sarah, even if she doesn’t appreciate it. Victor advises against this. Xander leaves; he loves Sarah more than anything he’ll do anything. Victor looks pensive.

Kristen being rude at everyone. She needs to apologize to folks but Brady tells her she doesn’t need to apologize (????)

Gabi/Li: Chad doesn’t have the brains to run the company he doesn’t have the killer instincts. Then talks of zombie Chad. It's worthless conversation. Then Chad walks in.

Chad welcomes Li, Gabi says there is always something against Chad. Li tells Chad that Gabi has made convincing arguments against him.

Brady, Eric: still no sign of Sarah and the baby. Brady wonders how did he not know that Mickey was his baby. Now in their hotel room, Kristen laying in bed, sleeping/dreaming. Flashback of Kristen holding Rachel for the last time (after she died and Brady brought the deceased baby to her room to say goodbye), tears. Kristen wakes up; she has to find her baby.

Will/Sonny: they want to go to tell Maggie. Sonny wants to go tell Maggie personally. He thinks it's better to hear it from them. Will thinks he should tell her because they both went to prison for this. Victor says like hell you will.

Nicole tells Brady there is no way he would have known Mickey was his child. Nicole went to the baby switch idea because Xander wanted Tate to be tested and then the birthmark comment. Brady figures out that Victor is behind this because he convinced Jeannie T to have Tate tested. (so, Brady’s one brain cell found another and they made a connection)

Abby can’t believe Mr. Shin would believe anything that Gabi says. Li says he knows the strengths and weaknesses of both Gabi and Chad.

Eric can’t believe that Victor had anything to do with this. Nicole says she can.

Victor has convinced Will and Sonny to not tell Maggie, and asks them to notify the family to not tell her. Victor says everything I did I did to protect Maggie. Brady walks in is that why you let me think my baby is dead?

Kristen comes upon soon to be fleeing Xander, overhears him tell Sarah he wants to help.

Sarah walks into her new apartment and says welcome home Mickey.

Thank you so much. Robin!! I do appreciate so much any one stepping in if they get the show. Trying times, currently, for us all. So, Gabi can just walk into DiMansion, wander into rooms, and no one stops her? I am guessing the security guards at DiMansion & Kmansion are either totally ineffective, needing replacement, or there no longer are any?????

I didn't see the show today (too busy binge watching a show on Netflix), but do I understand that Vic's idea is to NOT tell Maggie that Mickey is dead and she did it and to pass it on to the rest of the family??? So, he doesn't think that Maggie will want her daughter to visit her and show her pictures of the baby and the wedding and their honeymoon? Is Sarah going to set up an agreement with Kristen and Brady to keep them supplied with baby pics to show Maggie? Just how stupid is that? I wonder how long Maggie is going to keep herself in prison?

he ought to talk to Eli, Lani, and Julie. What they could tell him would knock his socks off.
I'd counter by saying that Gabi's experience perfectly qualifies her to run an empire founded by a mobster with shady business dealings all over the world.

Victor is an idiot, time he's shown the door.

Thanks robin for summarizing. I worked both my still-half-alive jobs today and just finished.

Thanks, robin. I'm glad you could see shirtless Xander today

What has happened to the ISA? They can't figure out where a woman
and her baby went. Would Sarah need to us a passport if they
landed in a private airport?

Brady had his thinking cap on today when he realized Victor knew
the whole time Mickey was really Rachel.

Will they be able to keep the secret from Maggie that she killed her
grandchild?

Are 60s clothes back? Kristen looked like a go go dancer with her
dress and boots.

Last edited:
The scene with Brady and Kristen holding and saying goodbye to Rachel was heartbreaking. My daughter has a friend lost baby at 8 months pregnant. I know they did that too and it just breaks my heart. I cannot imagine.

Wouldn't the pilot tell somebody where he took Sarah and the baby?
He told them he flew them to London and that Xander was just finishing up last minute business and he would be joining them..... Kristen couldn't understand why the pilot didn't know where she went.... because of course Kristen has changed.....

Sorry I forgot to put that in the notes....

Are 60s clothes back? Kristen looked like a go go dancer with her
dress and boots.
She probably bought them as a teenager in the sixties.

The scene with Brady and Kristen holding and saying goodbye to Rachel was heartbreaking.
It's not every day that a 60+ year old woman gets pregnant. This makes two in Salem that I know of: Marlena and Kristen.

Back