Wednesday, December 15, 2010

M

missvicki

I am leaving for Newfoundland for a few weeks on Saturday morning so I wanted to stay up to date with DAYS before I leave. Figured I could just do the day ahead while I am at it until then! :

Lexie goes on a rant yelling in Rafe's loft, calling Sami a *****.

Maggie is having a moment with Parker at Chloe and Daniels and the doorbell rings. It's Victor.

Steph asks Melanie what she meant by her comments. Melanie flashes back to the "I love you" scene in quarantine. Melanie tells Steph that he confessed something to her in quarantine and she thinks that Steph should know about it.

Daniel is yelling at Philip. Philip is denying it. Daniel is telling him to be a man and own up to it. He punches Philip. Chloe is watching telling Daniel to stop. Philip gets up again and Daniel punches him again. Chloe is frantic, yelling at them to stop it.

Lexie goes to leave and Rafe says, please stay and help. It's about Johnny.
EJ is telling Nicole that nothing is wrong with Johnny. EJ tells Nicole he knows she is keeping something from him.

Down goes Philip again. Chloe is screaming. Two strangers come and Philip gets a fast one in on Daniel. One of the strangers take Daniel and the other takes Philip. Chloe wants to know what is going on and Daniel tries to go after Philip again and yells that Philip cheated on his daughter. Chloe looks at Philip...

Rafe shows Lexie the pictures. Tells her it is in every picture. Lexie seems worried.

Stephanie tells Melanie this is ridiculous and insulting. She wants to know what Melanie is going to make up. Melanie tells her that he confessed something to her about the woman that he actually loves.

Chloe is yelling saying she is so sorry and Philip interrupts her screaming hey, hey, hey....HE tells her there is no reason to be sorry cause Daniel doesn't know anything. Daniel is livid. Yelling how he is going to beat the truth out of Philip. This is kind of exciting. It's not cheesy like I thought it might be...lol

Stephanie tells Melanie she is an egotistical *****. Melanie tells Stephanie that Nathan does love her but that he is going to be giving up EVERYTHING For her. Adrienne and Nathan walk in and Melanie says she is sick and leaves.

Maggie and Victor are at Chloe and Daniels. Maggie is babysitting while they are on a date. Victor says he had no idea Maggie would be there. He says he will come back another time. Maggie says wait and that he is more then welcome to stay. Daniel would want that. Maggie watches Victor pick up Parker. Sweet moment to see Victor holding Parker.

Daniel is screaming for Philip to tell the truth. Maybe Chloe can talk sense into Daniel. Daniel tells Philip he is going to tell Melanie. Philip walks away. The strangers leave. Chloe wants to know what's going on. He knows that Philip is lying. In his gut he knows it and Philip is going to pay for this.

EJ is limiting Nicole's access to Sydney until he sees that he can trust her.

Lexie says she needs to see Johnny in person.

Adrienne and Stephanie are talking. Stephanie is excited that they moved the wedding date up. Adrienne reams her out about fixing this. Stephanie now tells Adrienne that Caroline was the one who switched the tests and is why she can't tell Nathan anymore.

Philip gets off the elevator at the hospital. Nathan sees Philip and asks what happened. Nathan wants the name of the guy who was lucky enough to do that to Philip.

Chloe is cleaning Daniel up. Daniel tells Chloe that Stephanie was telling her grandmother. Chloe wants to know how the heck Stephanie knew about this. Chloe tries to convince him he heard wrong. He says he saw it in Philip's eyes. Guilt. She says that maybe he saw what he wanted to see. He asks her why the hell he would want to see that. Chloe tries to keep him from telling Melanie. Tells him he is not going to tell anyone EVER.

Nicole and Sydney are coloring. EJ asks if Johnny woke up. Nicole says no. Doorbell. Lexie and Rafe. Lexie wants to see Johnny. He could be sick. EJ says that Rafe is the only sick person here who is trying to play a game. Rafe repeats that Sami doesn;t know. EJ tells Lexie that if she takes Rafe's side then frankly, she is not going to see either of the kids again either.

Lexie asks Rafe to leave. Tells him she will keep him informed. Nicole wants to know what is going on. Lexie tells her to leave.

Maggie is wiping spit up off Victor's shoulder. Cute little scene. She tells him he better be going. He must have lots to do. He says yes and just stands there. Sees the christening gown. Walks over to it. Just like yesterday he was holding Daniel while wearing the gown. He tells her he kept Vivian locked up to protect his family. And her too. She says she believes him but still finds it apprehensible. She feels safer though with Melanie and Philip living with him now. He tells her that Kate is moving in too. Maggie says WHAT? he says Oh didn't you hear? Morticia and Gomez are no longer together. LOL

Philip wants to talk to Melanie. Nathan says she left. Nathan tells Philip to tell him what's wrong...Philip says to stay out of it and Nathan says I can't. Not if it is going to hurt Melanie.

Melanie enters Maggie's kitchen calling for Philip. She grabs a picture of them on their wedding day and says I need you right now.

Daniel asks Chloe why wouldn't he tell Melanie. Chloe thinks he is being harsh. They banter back and forth about the situation. Chloe says even if Philip had an affair, it has nothing to do with them and they should stay out of it. He says his loyalty is with his daughter and that Chloe's should be too. He will not allow his daughter to live a lie anymore. He can't. He walks away.

Chloe keeps getting all defensive for Philip. It was just one time. It's not like he is ever going to do it again. Daniel asks her How in the world would you know that? She says it's because she knows Philip and has known him forever. Daniel gets her loyalty to him too but he betrayed Melanie in the worst possible way and he needs to end this filth of a marriage. (Chloe is in such shock...as she knows that he would be saying this about her...)...Melanie should break all ties. It's what he would do.

Philip tells Nathan that Melanie is none of his concern and Nathan says she is. He cares about her. They are friends. Melanie left her cell phone at the hospital. The nurse brings it to Philip. Philip tells Nathan there is no reason to be alarmed. He couldn't reach Melanie earlier and he panicked but now he knows why. Nathan says ok but your injuries. Philip yells at him it is no big deal and that if he really has Melanie's true interests at heart then there is no reason to tell her about this. Nathan says he is not lying to her. Especially when it looks like Philip is lying. Philip tells Nathan to concentrate less on Melanie and more on Stephanie. He walks away. (Dang, he looks good even with blood and bruises on his face. LOL)

Stephanie tells Adrienne that caroline will go to jail if she tells the truth. She has to protect Caroline. Adrienne doesn't want Caroline to get in trouble but everyone has every right to know the truth. Stephanie tells her if she betrays her trust again, she will NEVER forgive her. (God I want to slap Stephanie)

Maggie says of course she doesn't have any problem with him living with Kate. Even though she is a homicidal maniac. Victor thanks her for the lovely chat, it was truly enlightening. Maggie shuts the door and tells herself she does not care. Victor is shown on the other side of the door saying she definitley cares.

Lexie is points out to EJ what is wrong in the pictures. She said could be some things serious or could mean some things not so serious. He thinks Sami and Rafe doctored the picture. Lexie says there is only one way to find out. Let her examine him.

Adrienne says she won't say anything for now, but they are going to revisit this very soon. Enter Nathan. Exit Adrienne.

Philip shows up banging on Daniel's door. Yelling for Daniel to answer. Maggie answers and yells at him to Shhh, the baby.

Chloe tells Daniel he is right. Why would Melanie want to be married to someone who lies and cheats. She deserves better then that. Chloe tells Daniel she doesn't want him to be mad at her, but he doesn't know the whole story and he shouldn't say anything. He says you didn't do anything wrong. Tells her to go home with Parker. Daniel tells her before he talks to Melanie, he is going to have it out with Philip and promises not to lay a hand on him. Chloe tries to stop him but he leaves.

Nicole runs into Rafe outside and tells him EJ is only keeping kids from Sami because of him.

Lexie examines Johnny's eyes. EJ says he looked into his eyes earlier and it's fine there is nothing wrong with them. She looks in the right eye and when she shines the light in the left eye he turns away and says stop! I don't like that. Lexie tells him she is almost finished and can she look in his eyes again. She says hmmm....Now EJ seems concerned too.

Philip comes in and Maggie wants to know what happened to his face. He says it was a misunderstanding and he came by to ask Daniel to take a look at it for a second opinion. Philip tells Maggie not to tell Melanie. He will later. Doesn't want to upset her. Chloe gets off of the elevator and tells Philip that Daniel is looking for him.

Daniel knocks on Maggie's door and Melanie answers. He thought she was working. She was but came home to meet Philip. Wants to know why he is bleeding.

Rafe is pacing outside of DiMansion. Lexie tells Johnny to leave. Lexie tells EJ that no Johnny is not ok.

next on days:
Jennifer tells Bo if there is way to get Hope out, then she will find out.
Sami asks Will if there is something wrong with her son.
Chloe tells Philip that Daniel is not the only one that knows.

Don't go missvicki. Stay with us! LOL.

Thank you for that great play-by-play. Loved your description of the fight scene! Sounds like a great episode. Nathan and Daniel are both big fat jerks. They are cut from the same cloth and think they know everything.

And how dare Melanie tell Stephanie that Nathan loves Stephanie. She has a ton of nerve. Why isn't Carly in this episode. All the other blowhards are.

Thanks for the summary...the show sounds great...can't wait for tomorrw...!!!

LOL, so the wonderful ex-Marine hero cannot even hold his own in a brawl. And Doc Jonas seems to really be going overboard in "defense" of his daughter. He is so eager to beat up Phil, and if that is what Phil deserves, then he, hinself, deserved a beating from Lucas. The man is a surgeon, and did not worry one iota about his hands. Tsk, tsk.

And there goes Philip again, at Chloe's door. Why would he think Daniel was there when he left both him & Chloe on the pier?

Thank goodness for Victor & Maggie, the scenes sound so cute.

:clap: Thank you for the write-up.

Awww I can't wait to see Victor and Maggie. :love: I love that she is going to be jealous of Kate. This should be good stuff.

My goodness Melanie has turned into a real witch. And Stephanie's personality changes so much I'm getting whiplash.

And there goes Philip again, at Chloe's door. Why would he think Daniel was there when he left both him & Chloe on the pier?

Maybe he thought they went home to talk? He did go to the hospital looking for Melanie before going to look for Daniel. That leaves plenty of time for them to go home before he got there.

Thanks, Missvicki! I wonder if Philip is going to tell Melanie he and Daniel got into a fight. It isn't going to be hard for people to put two and two together when they see both Philip and Daniel with bruises on their faces.

One minute Melanie was at the hospital wanting to hash out feelings with Nathan, then when she gets home, she says she needs Philip right now! In that scene, she looked like a little girl wanting to be consoled because things are not the way she wants them to be.

Back