SPOILER !! Week Apr 20

Ya know..... the father of my two children did a walk-about a couple of decades, and more decades ago I thought he WAS my soul mate.... But after the walk-about he decided someone else was his soul mate.... and I don't pine for him other than to have him end up in a pine box.

I don't know why soap women can't move on.... most divorced women with children do move on.....

Kristen..... I have no words..... and can hardly wait to see which rhymes with witchy tricks she teaches Rachel...... beyond how to be menopausal and conceive a child while pretending to be someone else..... that ought to be fun.... right?? must see tv???:sick:

I feel as though TPTB has returned to Kristen's core personality. She's sometimes hasty without thinking, Brady and Kristen's relationship has been kind of boring lately and this adds a little drama and conflict to it.

I hope someone remembers to call Philip to inform him as to what happened to his dad, because he just seems forgotten in these things. Would have been nice to get a little visit too.

I don't understand what Kate could possibly do for Abe as a job? I hope they aren't making her too nice. I do wonder though if she'll be there to have a say to Kristen, because of what happened to Victor.

Edited to type out names; combo names are not used on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first read that Victor got stabbed, I was thinking/hoping maybe Orpheus did it, but Kristen was blamed. Nope, looks like Kristen really does stab ol' Vic.

So yeah, sure, let's give her a little baby to raise. What could go wrong??

Then again, look at Sami. When she found out EJ was the one who had Sydney kidnapped, she shot him in the head while he was passed out drunk in bed.

For robin

dool_092.JPG

Back