SPOILER !! Week Apr 20

You both made me remember something.....When I first moved here, the owners of a small restaurant just down the road became good friends. LOL, I remember a desperate call one day when he was out hunting, she was alone in restaurant, which suddenly was full.....Yep, I was there in 5 minutes, doing a great job of waitressing. LOL Happened a few more times. Ha.

A lot of years went by, he was diagnosed and being treated for cancer. Much time spent in the hospital (they had sold the restaurant) . She was there as her husband underwent the treatments, lots of time in the waiting room, where she compared notes, talked with a man, doing the same as her, his wife undergoing treatments. Guess they got to know each other pretty well. His wife passed away, her husband died a month or two later. And 3 weeks later, yep, they married. Been about 10 years now, maybe a few more. Very happy. It sort of shocked everyone when they married, but goes to show, it happens everywhere, not just in Salem. LOL

Monday April 20:
Rafe is thrown when Zoey declares she’s suing for custody of David. [This Zoey should go back to law school. A member of the infamous Orpheus family who's never met the child would have no chance of getting custody instead of the upstanding, long-standing care-giver.]
Jack comforts Jennifer, who's unnerved about Orpheus being free. [Who let him out? This is absurd. There's an open-and-shut case against him for kidnapping Marlena and Kayla and attempting to murder them by burning them alive in a pair of coffins.]

Tuesday April 21:

Kate applies for a job with Abe. [If he hires the notoriously unscrupulous Kate, when he runs for reelection, Abe have tough time saying that he's promoting honest government.]

Thursday April 23:
Kristen attacks Victor! [This time, she's gone too far. Victor should arrange for one of his goons to terminate her with extreme prejudice. The viewers will thank him for it.]
Sarah hides out in Paris with Rachel. [She should hide out in Xander's old Greek island villa. If brainless Brady, gloom-and-doom Eric, or snoopy Nicole dare to show up, the guards can put them in the cage that the X-Man keeps around as a place to stash unwelcome visitor.]

Friday April 24:
Ben has a shocking encounter. [What, does he walk into the Pub and see Paige, Serena, and Midwife Wendy enjoying happy hour with Anne Milbauer?]

You aren't really advocating kidnapping are you?

I have a question for anyone who can answer: When was Orpheus on originally that created all the havoc? I don't remember him at all or Jen strapped to a bomb. There was a time that I didn't keep up as well with the show, which must be when all this happened. Just trying to figure out when this was. I've been watching since the 70's but missed some when work got in the way.

Orpheus was first shown in 1986. He had been Roman's former ISA partner. In a nutshell, original recipe Roman accidentally shot and killed Orpheus' wife, Rebecca, years earlier. So Orpheus was out for revenge. He kidnapped Marlena, made it seem like she was dead, then tormented Roman (John) with videos of her actually being alive. Orpheus stashed her on a tropical island and made her take care of his children, a son and daughter. Evan is that son.

Later, a deal was made for Marlena's return. Roman (John) saw her getting on a plane, which exploded and she "died", not to be seen again until 1991 when she awoke in an island clinic after being in a coma. Anyway, a gun battle ensued and Roman (John) shot and killed Orpheus.

No explanation was given as to how he lived when we saw him again in 2016. He had one of his flunkies strap the bomb to Jennifer in October of 2016. Here's the summary:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-tues-oct-18-2016.29316/

There was also no explanation this time as to how he lived after being killed again in 2016.

You aren't really advocating kidnapping are you?

I am in this case. Kristen is an unhinged monster. The child would be better off with anyone other than Kristen and her lapdog sex addict boy toy.

Heck, if Orpheus wants a kid so bad let him have Rachel. Just kidding about that last bit. Orpheus is just as bad (if not worse) than Kristen which is frightening. The difference between them is people realize how dangerous and evil Orpheus is and give him a wide berth. Not so with crazy Kristen who they enable, thanks to Brady.

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between them is people realize how dangerous and evil Orpheus is
I think we've come up with a wonderful story here! Orpheus falls in love with Hope and then Hope runs around telling everyone he's changed for six months, Marlena gives him Ben's magic meds, and then he's ready for Horton Christmas 2021! ♥♥♥

I think we've come up with a wonderful story here! Orpheus falls in love with Hope and then Hope runs around telling everyone he's changed for six months, Marlena gives him Ben's magic meds, and then he's ready for Horton Christmas 2021! ♥♥♥
What next, he brings a "changed" Evan with him to the festivities and they're both rewarded with their very own tree ornaments?

Orpheus pays Marlena a visit. [Just what Marlena needs after all her recent problems -- a visit from the monster who tried to burn her alive. And for the umpteenth time, why isn't Orpheus in jail?? (The same goes for creepy Kristen.)]

Hope and Steve commiserate together. [If the much-abused Marlena can get her act together, she could form a support group for victims of Dr. Rolf's personality theft.]

I think Steve and Hope would make an interesting pairing. This is only if Kayla stays with Justin. Being the soap world who knows.

I see that as a pairing but then Kayla gets jealous and all heck breaks out. She's not over Steve and we all know it. It will just take someone else interested in Steve for her to realize that she really doesn't love Justin, at least not as much as she loves Steve.

OR, Kayla will completely commit to Justin, plan to marry him and Adrienne will show up just as Kayla walks down the aisle or Justin says "I do".

Since Judi Evans (Adrienne) was back to work before the shutdown, seems logical. I bet we'll find out that Bonnie Lockhart really died, especially since they made a point to say she had been released from prison and was out supposedly doing a tour to promote her book.

Back