SPOILER !! Week Apr 27

Abby is leaving in June.....so will be around for a while. The actress did not want to sign contract, don't blame her with the way the headwriter is treating the characters.

I am truly saddened by her leaving. Too bad!!!! :cry:

Can't stand how stupid they insist on painting Brady. So, he takes the blame, then Victor comes to and says different?? Give me a break! He wants Kristen to be happy, the woman who did all these horrible things, and continues to do them? Is she doing something to learn possibly where Sarah is? No, she is out attacking people. Brady is such a fool.......

I still think there will be a twist with the car crash. I wonder if Summer was the one driving and jumped out before Maggie was found.

Of topic: My husband and I have been binging on Hallmark movies during lockdown. He commented yesterday that there is more romance in these movies than in DOOL! Interesting coming from a man.

He's not wrong. Hallmark also has a lovely streaming service called Hallmark Movies Now for $5.99/month. It's been a great comfort to me on more than one occasion. You can try a 1 month free trial to check it out.

Thank you, kat.

Nothing very exciting in the spoilers. Guess the writers spent themselves coming up with the baby switch reveal (that we all saw coming when the babies were born), and the Gina and Stefano chip oustings.

No Gabi story interests me unless it is seeing her leave Salem for good.

The one I want to see leave ....honestly......is Kristen! Mostly because I am sick and tired of Brady excusing her faults, expecting his family to overlook her nastiness, attempts to kill, temper tantrums, and all the rest. How does that adage go.......None so blind as those who will not see.

So Brady is going to extremes..... he'd rather have his son and now his daughter be fatherless..... and if the picture of Ciara and Ben is correct those of you who had Sheet flapping as the Celebration... mark your spot..... along with the Kristen blaming Nicole for Victor waking up.......

Geez, what happened to celebrating a new job by going with your significant other, or friends/family to grab a bite to eat and share a toast of congratulations?

Really shocking that Ciara and Ben celebrate by jumping into bed :sarcasm:

They are so young that It's imbedded In their dna and jeans...yes I do mean jeans!

Back