SPOILER !! Week April 1

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=5082

Everyone is shocked to learn the truth about Holly’s drug overdose.

Xander stops at nothing to prove his innocence and examines the evidence stacked against him.

Everett has a meeting with Marlena and undergoes hypnosis.

An excited Brady and Theresa anxiously await to bring Tate home.

Marlena and Paulina share an incredible bond and talk of Paulina’s upcoming treatment.

Kate vows to make Lucas a free man.

How will Xander ever be fully exonerated if Harris keeps saying he can't remember? I don't like this!!

Everyone is shocked since they think Holly is a perfect angel. Took her long enough to come clean.

Maybe when Harris and Ava are in bed, they'll watch General Hospital. :rotfl:

Everett has a meeting with Marlena and undergoes hypnosis.
Wait, the beard hasn't left town already? But then again it's only what, 2 days past the dreadful Valentine's Day he had?
Marlena and Paulina share an incredible bond and talk of Paulina’s upcoming treatment.
Not seeing the bond. Marlena blew up Paulina's first wedding to Abe, but hey, why not have an incredible bond??
Kate vows to make Lucas a free man.
Last I heard, Clyde was still free. Wouldn't that make him MORE dangerous and willing to take out the jailhouse snitch??
Chad visits Abigail’s grave
Again? Can't they give Chad something to do?

Not seeing the bond.
Their "bond" is minimal. Tamara (Paulina's older sister/Lani's adoptive mother) and Marlena were best friends back in the day (before Marlena came to Salem; they were college roommates). When Paulina first came to Salem, she and Marlena mentioned how they had met years ago, when Paulina would visit Tamara. This makes it sound like they were BFF (best friends forever) years ago. :rolleyes:

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/days-spoilers-april-1-5-holly-comes-clean

Monday, April 1:
Everyone is stunned when Holly finally comes clean with the truth about when she overdosed.
EJ watches as Eric attempts to lend his support to Nicole.
Tate and Theresa have a frank talk about the problems that come up in relationships.
Abe and Paulina finally get the verdict on whether she is free of cancer.
As he looks for a way to prove that he is innocent, Xander goes over the evidence amassed against him.

Tuesday, April 2:
Chad stops by Abigail’s grave.
Julie lends her ear as Stephanie tells her about what’s happening with Everett.
Marlena puts Everett under hypnosis.
Seeing how she’s struggling at the bakery, Johnny offers to help Chanel at work.
Ava and Harris lounge in bed for a day.

Wednesday, April 3:
Xander and Sarah turn to Rafe with what he has cobbled together to prove his innocence.
After his session with Marlena, Everett fills Stephanie in on what he saw when he was hypnotized but Jada remains skeptical.
Tripp notices that Wendy has been traumatized.
Ava and Harris have a date.

Thursday, April 4:
Nicole confronts Holly, telling her about the fallout from what she did.
Brady and Theresa are thrilled that they can finally take Tate home.
Alex asks Theresa to move back in with him.
Marlena and Paulina bond as they discuss the treatment she will have to undergo.
Kate vows to Lucas that he will be a free man.

Friday, April 5:
While he’s spending the day with Brady, Tate can’t stop thinking of Holly.
Nicole won’t back down on the punishment she has allotted to Holly.
Eric doles out some advice on how to forgive to Stephanie.
Jada is desperate for a way to show Rafe she isn’t still married to Everett/Bobby.
Everett stops by The Spectator with news about Stefan’s arrest for Chad and Leo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think Harris realizes he is as dirty a cop as Goldman? That while he lounges in bed, Xander is still labelled a cop killer and he knows it is not true? I'm starting to loathe his character.

The Marlena/Paulina recap sounds like a miss for me.

Tripp noticing that Wendy is traumatized sounds exciting

When are Johnny and Chanel going to get to the cabin? I'm glad she is giving him gainful employment but I'm more interested in them going on their honeymoon with (I assume) Clyde.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...reakdown-salem-secrets-come-out/#flyout-close

Monday, April 1, 2024
Holly stuns everyone by admitting the truth about her drug overdose.
Abe and Paulina learn whether she is cancer-free or not.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024
Everett meets with Marlena to undergo hypnosis.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024
Everett tells Stephanie what he saw when he was hypnotized.

Thursday, April 4, 2024
Alex invites Theresa to move back in.

Friday, April 5, 2024
Chad works with Leo at The Spectator when Everett stops in with news about Stefan's arrest.

About time the truth came out about Holly and the drugs.

If I had my wish, Marlena would make Everett think he was a chimpanzee and donate him to the zoo.
Or convince him that he’s Nick Fallon and haul him off to Bayview.

Xander goes over the evidence against him: He should quickly discover that all the so-called evidence is part of a crude frame-up.

Johnny offers to help at the bakery: How long will it be before he gets thoroughly tired of getting up at the crack of dawn and going home smelling like sourdough bread and scones?

Back