SPOILER !! Week April 11

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday, April 11, 2022
A desperate Xander tries to get through to Sarah.
Tony informs Anna her future looks bleak.
Victor presents Sonny with a life-changing offer.
Gabi seeks Rafe's help to get rid of Ava.

Tuesday, April 12, 2022
The gender reveal party for Ben and Ciara's baby takes a devilish turn.
Ben and Marlena share a warm moment.
Belle confides in John about Shawn and Jan.
Paulina comforts a heartbroken Chanel.

Wednesday, April 13, 2022
Sonny turns to Chad for advice about his future.
Chloe and Brady urge Nancy to stall her divorce from Craig.
Gwen has a surprising request for Abigail.

Thursday, April 14, 2022
Nicole warns Jake not to get involved with Ava.
Gabi goes undercover to get the goods on Ava.
Craig and Nancy reminisce about happier times.
Leo is reunited with an old friend.

Friday, April 15, 2022
As he and Gwen prepare for their double wedding, Xander is taken aback to learn the identity of the other couple.
Sonny and Chad pursue information they can use against Leo.
Gabi delights in Ava's downfall.
Eric Brady returns to Salem!

Allie has the play book.... okay..... so Johnny was just winging it????

This devil/possession story has been inconsistent at best.... and pretty much not entertaining..... in my opinion.... and I'd share it with the head writer on twitter but he blocked me years ago for not liking his magical wonder writing abilities.... thin skinned little man....

LOL, I figured he was gonna do that at some point to me..... I have directly tweeted him 2 or 3 times. However, I really do not like to tweet, so don't, as there are really nasty vicious folks at times. LOL

I understand how hurt Nancy is, and I also think Craig should have been truthful with her sooner instead of having an affair and lying so much. That being said, I'd really love for those two to get to a kind of place where they can be best friends again, especially for their family.

Please don't tell me the other couple is "Renée" and Tony because that would be too stupid even for Salem under re-Ron.

Did it ever occur to Ron to have Leo actually change? Because that would have shocked everyone.
The second couple is likely Leo and Craig. Soap opera digest spoiler shows that Leo and Gwen know each other and reconnect next week,

gOTTA say am looking forward tho, to Eric popping in. (Friday)
Have to say did not think Craig was divorced yet.......guess they really can do things quickly in Salem, only the stories drag on endlessly.........LOL.

No, Gwen and Leo haven't interacted before. They run into each other on the square.
I wonder if Gwen tells him who she's marrying.

The actors were on Young and the Restless. Their characters were married to each other.
I'm sure that will pop up during their conversation.

Back