SPOILER !! Week April 13

Oh, I am wondering if that wedding will even happen. Eric has learned he is not a daddy from Nicole, & I think they tell Sarah before she walks down the aisle. You know Days, there has to be misery on a wedding day. Especially if the couple are so very happy!

Xander & Sarah head down the aisle. [Since this is a Salem wedding, the chances are slim and none that they'll eventually head back down the aisle as man and wife.]

Steve remembers his love for Kayla. [Of course he does, but history shows that he'll eventually get involved in some adventure that will bring more misery to poor Kayla.]

Nicole comforts Eric. [If she sticks with the professional sourpuss, "comforting" him will become her life's work.]

Jack encourages Justin to fight for Kayla. [Jack ought to throw in his cards and go home. Regardless of what Steve does, Kayla always goes back to him eventually.]

Maybe Nicole will spare Xander and she can just say that it was confirmed that the babies got mixed up and Mickey is really Rachel and Sarah's baby died. I don't know why she would, but she could and then it will be another long time after they get married before THAT secret comes out. And by that time, she will be pregnant and then she will forgive him. BUT, we don't know why Rex is coming back and how that could mess up Sarah's relationship.

That was my thought about Nicole & Eric.......so far, she got Dr. Raynor only to admit that Sarah & Eric's baby died.

If there is an additional twist, we have yet to hear it. Here is one.....just SPECULATION
i.e. Kristen's baby also died, so Haley let her hold a 3rd baby for a bit, then took it back to nursery, returning to tell Kristen about her baby dying! Meanwhile, Raynor was tending to the 3rd baby, when Xander/Vic came in, & made her "switch" with the baby they thought was Kristen's??? Hey, just an idea......but it doesn't seem it is going to be simple. And there had to be a reason for those other cribs with names on them.

Honestly, I don't know if present headwriter is able to have this all end without a lot of misery spread around all the characters. At the time, the babyswitch Nicole did, was only so EJ would have his own child. So Mia's baby (that Nicole got) went to Sami, while Nicole pretended Sydney was the one she had. Grace died 6 mos. later, a tragic death, storyline done so well, but eventually, the truth came out, even if EJ tried to take credit, it was Rafe who discovered and brought the truth to light.

So Nicole is well aware of how hurtful this all will be to everyone involved. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it will all end without everyone hurt and crying, miserable, etc.

What would work for me.....Mickey is not Rachel.....but her parents gave her up. Thus, Sarah & Xander can keep her.

The baby-switch with Grace and Sydney was nearly a scene-by-scene rehash of a Y&R storyline from 1991. Except in that storyline, the babies were boys. Otherwise, it was practically identical. Whichever writer came up with that storyline must've been a Y&R fan from back in the day.

Still hoping for another twist and that either Baby McCloud or Baby Williams died and Mackenzie is alive and with one of those parents.

There is another spoiler article in Soap Opera Digest that said that when Nicole tells Eric about the switch, she also suggests they keep it a secret. It is Eric who decides to do the right thing. Also mentioned is that they include Xander's part in the swapping. Eric and Nicole tell Sarah before the wedding and then she goes off to find Xander. And, of course, Brady overhears a conversation where Eric and Nicole are saying that they have to tell Brady and Kristen.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday April 13:
Marlena and John intervene on Kristen’s behalf.

Tuesday April 14:
Kayla informs Steve she is with Justin now.

Wednesday April 15:
Sarah makes a shocking decision!

Thursday April 16:
Hope continues to struggle with her past as Gina.
Rafe receives shocking news from Evan’s lawyer, Zoey.

Friday April 17:
John breaks the news to Marlena about Orpheus.

Monday April 13:
Marlena and John intervene on Kristen’s behalf. [As I said in another post, John and Marlena are taking the forgiveness thing way too far.]

Wednesday April 15:
Sarah makes a shocking decision! [To be truly shocking it would have to be that she's going to marry Xander despite his role in the baby switch]

Thursday April 16:
Hope continues to struggle with her past as Gina. [This is nonsense. Hope has been Gina before and when she snapped out of it, she never looked back. What's different this time?]
Rafe receives shocking news from Evan’s lawyer, Zoey. [Zoey? Has Zoe Browning, who published Will's scribblings in Sonix magazine, given up publishing for the law?}

Friday April 17:
John breaks the news to Marlena about Orpheus. [Pity poor Doc -- first Steve-ano and now Orpheus. Who's next, Yo-Daddy or Horton the Tiger?]
Justin informs Steve that he will fight for Kayla. [Justin should fold his tent and go home. He has no chance against the Patch man. If he's looking for love, he ought to start attending Salem Bar Association singles socials.]

O.K. what do John & Marlena have to "intervene" about? Outside of not saying anything about knowing Steveano was planning to wed his "queen" ...what else? Or is the Salem P.D. belatedly deciding to charge Kristen in Haley's death?

Ahhh, looks like Zoey the lawyer has found some discrepancy in how Evan was charged or why.

And if Hope is having fits over whatever she did as Gina (agreed, she did it before, got over it, so now, get over......no one blame you for anything, Hope, except maybe not visiting with your son who was the person who figured it out and got you back!) does this mean if Steve Johnson returns, he will also be beating himself up for what he did while being "Stefano"?

I like Justin, I really do, but I honestly wish him better luck with a NEW person if we can't have Adrienne back. See, I do not like soaps' habit of having exes, or widows/widowers take up with former in-laws or step-children. Kayla is/was the wife of his wife's brother. His sister-in-law. Stephanie & Joey are his niece and nephew. Sonny is HER nephew. I just don't care for these tangled family things.

And I need a refresher. I guess. What is it about Orpheus? That he is still alive? Is related to Evan??? Sorry, With Days being pre-empted so often.....am losing track.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-13th-t41911-s30.html#p2040781

Monday, April 13, 2020
Sarah and Xander's wedding begins.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Brady tells Kristen the stunning news about Rachel.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Eric confronts Xander about the baby switch.
Jack encourages Steve to fight for Kayla.

Thursday, April 16, 2020
Ben is delighted by Ciara's surprise.

Friday, April 17, 2020
Rafe and Orpheus face off over David.

Back